⚡️The Demons⚡️

First Name: Johnathan, Deborah

Last name: Daemon

Nickname: Johnny, John Deb

Age: 19 human years 17 human years real ages unknown

Gender: Male (he/him) Female (she/her)

Height: 6'0 5'6

Sexuality: Bisexual Pansexual

Species: Demons

Appearance:

Personality: Johnathan is very timid and quiet

Personality: Johnathan is very timid and quiet. He can be very jumpy depending on the situation. But once you get to know him, he's very caring, outgoing, friendly and really protective. He prefers to sugarcoat any situation in fear that his mind is making it seem more serious than it actually is. But other than that, he's very honest. However in the rare occasions that he does get angered, he's blunt and threatening looking, despite him never actually hurting anyone. Deborah is outgoing, flirty sarcastic, and tough. She is very rebellious and has a tendency to get herself in trouble just for the heck of it. She can be very stubborn, and refuses to admit when she is wrong. When she is mad, she can be very violent, if the situation happens to go that far. Though would never hurt the ones she cares about.

Backstory: Deborah and Johnathan are the prince and princess of Hell. There was a war between Heaven and Hell but they won't talk about it due to painful memories. They were sent to Earth to find their "soulmates"

Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing his guitar. Dancing, going out with friends, singing

Strengths: Intelligence, musical abilities. Dancing, fighting. Strength, speed, teleporting, flying

Weaknesses: Speaking up. Following rules. Their past being mentioned

Flaws: Johnathan overthinks too much and has trust issues. Deborah is too trusting and is easily angered.

Birthday: November 26 (Sagittarius) January 15 (Capricorn)

Other: If angered at an extreme level, they might show their true demon form

Voice Claim:
Johnathan- Erik Kimerer (Ryuji Takasu from Toradora)

Deborah- Megan Fahlenbock (Gwen from Total Drama Island)

Turn ons: Grinding. Teasing. Neck bitting/kissing, roughness, dirty talk

Turn offs: r@pe, being forced to, weird kinks or fetishes, bodily wastes

Position: Switch

Scenario 1:

(Johnathan) You and Johnathan have been friends for a while now and are now roommates. One day, he comes home, slamming the door open and close. He ran to his room without saying a word and slammed the door close, locking it. You could hear heavy breathing coming from his room. You..?

Scenario 2:

(Deborah) Deborah had finally gotten you to agree to come to a bar with her. This not being your type of thing, just stayed in a corner, hell, you two weren't even old enough to drink! After two hours, you saw Deborah completely drunk,dancing with some other guys. You...?

Scenario 3: (Make it up!)