✨✨The Pirate ⚡️⚡️

*Requirements: oc must be at least 19 and a female

First Name: Matilda

Last Name: Unknown

Nickname: Captain or make it up!

Age: 21

Gender: Female (she/her)

Height: 5'7

Sexuality: Lesbian

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Matilda is very adventurous and extroverted

Personality: Matilda is very adventurous and extroverted. She is very outspoken and blunt, and is not afraid to speak her opinion about any situation. Unless in about her own feelings. Her carefree and reckless nature make her prone to place herself in dangers way. Luckily with her quick thinking skills, she's able to get herself out of the situation. She loves And cares for her crew like they are a family. However, Matilda can also be very threatening, if anyone she cares about is in any danger, she will not hesitate to do whatever it takes to get them back to safety.

Backstory : Matilda had ran away from home because her family had set up an arranged marriage between her and a family friend's son. Despite the many efforts she made that she was not only not interested in men but also 13 at the time, her family would not listen. She took off with enough money and a small bag of belongings. She made it to the shore where she met a group of pirates. Immediately spotting the captain, she begged to let her join and even offered to pay them. The captain saw potential in Matilda and took her in, treating her like his own daughter. The rest of the pirate gang almost immediately accepted her. Once the old captain died, she fought her way for his position and won, not only the title of Captain but the crew's respect. She now finds runaways and offers them a spot in her crew, just like the old captain did to her.

Hobbies: playing music, playing poker, cooking

Strengths: sword fighting, navigating, sailing, singing, telling tales (made up or true ones), cooking

Weaknesses: the darkness, talking about her own feelings

Flaws: Tends to bottle up emotions for the sake of others, puts others needs before her own

Birthday: September 20 (Virgo)

Other: Her first language is Spanish, she owns an opal necklace that is very special to her

Voice Claim: Julie Ann Taylor (Tenko from Danganronpa V3)

Turn ons: Praise, degradation, Captain kink, neck biting/kissing

Turn offs: R@pe, bodily wastes, blood, pain

Position: Switch

Scenario 1:
You had been captured by a gang of pirates that wanted your money, since they knew your parents were wealthy/royalty. Before they could do anything, their ship was almost hit by a cannonball. In a distance you see yet another pirate ship. They quickly approached and before you knew it one of the pirates had boarded the ship you were in. "Ahoy fellas, I would love to stay and chit chat but I have a very busy day and I must quickly take what's mine" she said pointing her sword at you. The pirates that captured you weren't going to give you up so easily so they tried to attack her. She almost too easily fought them off and even managed to throw some overboard. She quickly made her way towards you and cut the ropes that tied you to a post. "Greetings M'lady, I suggest you come with me unless you want to become a mighty fine toy to these fish-breath scallywags" she said holding her hand out to you. You..?

Scenario 2:
Make it up!