Chapter 3: Be shocked or be surprised? (Pick one)

Kanna Nikiforov - Katsuki's POV

It was a cold night here in Hasetsu. The town is quiet. The house is quiet. My two dads tonight are surprisingly quiet. Or maybe they're sleeping.

For once I didn't hear any questionable sounds in their room. Well whatever that was, I feel like I shouldn't meddle.

Me? I chose to be quiet as well, checking my instagram at my phone while drinking hot chocolate.

It has been days since I was welcomed here as a daughter. I started to call Yuuri 'Dad' and Victor 'Papa'. (Papa wanted to be called mom at first) They took me to places here in Hasetsu and its really nice, but I like the Hasetsu Castle the most. I kept talking to dad about how hot Tom Holland is, but he said that he prefered Tom Hiddleston and we both watched Marvel movies together. While papa teaches me good fashion style, saying that 'marvel t-shirts and ordinary ones are comfy but naaah you need something that will make you look fabulous!' and stuffs.

My life right now was great.

I was sitting on a chair, my arms on the table while holding the phone and a mug with Makkachin's face on the other. About Makkachin, I met him when we entered the house days ago. He's so cute! And everytime Papa said that he and Dad needs some alone time in their room, they let Makkachin sleep with me.

And this is the first time Makka didn't.

I put the mug on the table and swiped on my phone, leaving Instagram and pressing Youtube.

I was about to press the search button to type Tom Holland, but I saw something below.

I'm not really into figure skating, but I saw someone familiar on the ice rink in the video so I quickly pressed it.

I didn't listen on the host's speech before the performance because its on different language. Chinese maybe. Instead, I get the mug and drinked.

But then I heard the name "Yuuri Katsuki".

My eyes widened then I looked at the video, still drinking hot chocolate. I looked at the name of the video. 2016 Grand Prix short program - Eros and it has a million views. Someone oddly familiar is starting to dance, in a sexy way, joining the music. Then he skates. That's the time when I finally understand what's happening.

The one who adopted me was a figure skater.

I choked.

I couldn't take my eyes off on my dad, looking so hot and sexy while dancing on the rink. He danced like he was a playboy, a guys who wants to claim that the most beautiful girl in the village was his, and only his. It was strange for me to even think about this. I mean its my adoptive dad I'm talking about! Wouldn't it be weird for his adoptive daughter to call him 'hot and sexy'?

His dance was beautiful. His jumps are amazing. He was swaying so well with the music. My dad was an amazing skater.

After the performance, I drank my hot chocolate again, still amazed on what I watched. Most of the audience are clapping hands, cheering and throwing flowers and plushies on him or on the rink, showing their love at the skater.

The video followed him while leaving on the ice rink. I looked at the video while still drinking and the host was saying something about his coach, who sounded like a big deal. I saw my dad walking to the said coach and...

I saw my other dad the same time the host mentioned the name "Victor Nikiforov" as dad's coach. They gave each other a big hug.

This time I spits the hot chocolate out of my mouth.

I was adopted by two gorgeous figure skating pros. They never told me what they are.

I shouted without thinking. Probably whole Hasetsu heard it.