Prolouge

Yuuri Katsuki's POV

"For the first time in his career, the Japanese figure skater Yuuri Katsuki, has finally won gold at the Grand Prix Final!"

Finally. I finally won the Grand Prix! I couldn't see clearly because of the tears coming out of my eyes. This is all thanks to Victor. About Victor....

"He won against the Legendary Victor Nikiforov, who has now won silver at this year's Grand Prix. Next to him was Yuri Plisetsky, who went down from gold to bronze!" The announcer said.

"Yes. This was an unfortunate year for Yuri Plisetsky, but I'm sure he'll still participate at the next year's Grand Prix and get his gold medal again." The second announcer added.

Victor and Yurio were standing beside me. Wearing our medals, showing it to the audience, this was normal in every competitions. But this time, it feels different. Because I'm one of them, and now at the top. This wouldn't happen if it wasn't for my friends and family. And don't forget the love of my life, Victor.

"Oi Katsuki Shit Yuuri! Don't be so full of yourself just because you won this year!" I turned back to see the furious Yurio.

"You don't have to add "Shit" on my name." I sigh. Yurio was acting arrogant as always. But its better than him feeling depressed that he lost.

"You'll see! I'm getting my revenge and win back the gold next time!" He said then he was about to leave but he was stopped by Victor, who pulled him back to hug him. He also dragged me to hug him too.

"Congratulations to the three of us!" Victor hugged me and Yurio tightly to the point that I hope that he wouldn't break our bones.

"Vi-victor! Too tight! Too tight!"

"Get off of me you two disgusting pigs!"

He then get off of us then looked at me. "Especially to the gold medalist of the year." He then puts his arms on my shoulder. "How's the feeling of winning the GPF Yuuri?"

How do I feel? I feel so happy right now. Happy to win, happy to not let anyone down, happy that Victor coached me, happy that I overcome my fear and anxiety this year, happy that we spent time together, happy that I fell in love with Victor and he feel the same.

But I couldn't say what's on my mind.

"I'm very happy right now. And that's all thanks to you." That's the only words I could say. He puts a smile on his face and kissed my forehead.

"I knew you can do it. But I'm not giving up next time." We both laughed at his statement. This was truly a memorable day for me.

I forgot to introduce myself.

Hi! My name is Katsuki Yuuri! Age 25.

The last three years I felt depressed because of my loss in the GPF. I was shocked to see Victor in the bath house in my place in Hasetsu and became my coach all thanks to my skate of "Stay Close To Me", which was originally by Victor, posted by the Sukeota3Sisters in Youtube.

That time he helped me despite my anxiety, making me won silver in the last year's GPF.

And now I'm at the top, making my country proud.

I went back home with Victor in Hasetsu. I was suprised that many people surprised me at the train station. They congratulated me and gave me gifts and letters. And at Yu-topia Katsuki, they made a surprise party for me and other skaters came along like Yurio, Otabek, Minami, Pitchit, Chris, Leo, Guang Hong, Sala, Michele, Emil, Mila, Georgi, and heck even Seung Gil came.

We were all having a fun time together. I'm living a really happy life right now until...

"Will you marry me?"