Jeongguk felt two small tugs at the bottom of his sweater. "A-ah, Jin-Hyung." Jeongguk stood a bit in between the two. "You're scaring him."

"Oh!" he said loudly in realization. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." he sat down.

Taehyung gave a tiny nod of his head telling the other that it's was okay.

The two quickly followed what Jin did and sat down on the bench like seat of the cafeteria table.

"Here." Taehyung heard Jin say.

He looked over at him as he pushed a pink lunch box towards him.

"Eat," he told him with a smile. "You're too thin so eat it."

Taehyung shook his head and began to push the box back but was stopped by the other male.

"It's okay. I already ate so it's fine." he had a sweet smile on his face.

The other could tell he was lying. He might be quiet and keep to himself but he was observant. Sometimes he didn't really pay much mind to certain things so he wouldn't notice somethings but he notices small details when he did pay attention to what he wanted to.

He looked down at the pink box in front of him. He felt bad eating the male's food that he obviously brought for himself. Especially when the blond hadn't eaten.

"Go on. It's not going to open itself." he heard Jin say.

He bit his lip still staring at the box that sat on the table. He really was hungry but so was the male who was giving him his food. Why though? They just met. Why give him his food? He doesn't know what he's like. He could be a terrible person yet the blond is giving him his food.

He just couldn't bring himself to eat it. He felt like a terrible person. He shook his head and pushed the box towards Jin.

A small pout formed on the other's lips.

"Please."

Was what Taehyung heard as the pink box was now open in front of him. He could smell the food and it made his tummy grumble. Embarrassed by the noise he wrapped his arms around his stomach to muffle it.

Soft laughs emitted from the table causing the young boy to look up. Were they watching the whole time? He wasn't paying attention to see if they were having a conversation. Maybe they were talking but his growling tummy made them laugh. His cheeks turned a light pink which became noticeable due to his pale skin.

"You definitely should eat it," Jin told him, a sweet smile on his lips as he said so.

Taehyung sighed to himself and hesitantly grabbed the chopsticks that laid in a special spot made specifically for them. Using the chopsticks he picked up a piece of meat and put it in his mouth. He had never eaten anything besides plain white rice his whole life. This was a new experience for him and it was a delicious one too.

"His cooking is good, isn't it?" Jeongguk smiled.

Taehyung was shocked to hear that. Jin made this? How amazing.

He gave a tiny nod in reply to Jeongguk as he continued to eat the food.

"I'm glad you enjoy it," Jin said, a large smile filled with joy and satisfaction dancing on his lips.

-

The five boys noticed how clingy Taehyung was to Jeongguk. Which wasn't a surprise considering that Jeongguk knew him way longer than they did, of course, but what did surprise them was how Taehyung talked to them.

When they would ask him questions or just talk, he didn't give them an answer or reply straight to them. It went to Jeongguk first and then to them, given by, of course, Jeongguk.

They've met many shy people but not one like Taehyung. He was different.

When Jeongguk had gone off to the restroom, they could see in Taehyung's eyes that he was panicking. Jeongguk whispered something to him and he seemed fine while Jeongguk continued on his way.

They took this chance to maybe hear him talk but their hopes were crushed as he didn't say anything. He only replied in movements.

-