34. This I promise you

Start from the beginning

- I appreciate it, but you are the one that got hurt.

- I would do it again, if it meant I could save you. I am bullet proof Oliver, you are not!

- Not against kryptonite!

- That was a ... misfortune... But still... I'm fine now.

Oliver took a deep breath while Kara sat down on the couch. Oliver kneeled before her, grabbing her hand and giving it a slight kiss.

- I'm not used to see you almost dying... I guess I got used to the idea of you being invincible...

- You know I'm not...

- Still... I was so scared... - Oliver kissed her hand one more time.

- Oliver... - Kara gave him a sweet smile and caressed his hair – I'm sorry I scared you... But you have to understand, I will never let anyone I care about getting hurt, even if it means putting myself at risk. I do this for a long time, I was taken down before, I almost got killed many times... It never stopped me from doing what I thought it was right. You just need to get used to it. And trust me.

- I trust you.

- Good! – She smiled. – And by the way, you have a lot of bruises... - She said as she reached for his hand, pulling him towards the couch, making him sit against his will.

She looked at his bruises a bit closer.

- I'm going to fix it... Since you didn't let Caitlin do it.

- I won't protest...

- You better not, Mr. – She looked at him as she grabbed a few things in his cabinet in the kitchen and in the bathroom.

She came back with everything she needed to clean his bruises.

- I don't know what I would do without you... - Oliver whispered as Kara focused on the bruises on his chest and shoulders.

Kara glanced at Oliver and smiled at him, finishing his curatives.

- I love you, and I will always have your back – She said as she sat beside him, caressing his cheeks.

- How are you feeling?

- I'm great now. – She said as she looked into his eyes – The red lamps helped.

- I can make you dinner, if you want to...

- I would love to but... First... I know something else that can help – She bit her lower lip as she looked to his lips and then to his eyes.

Oliver's hand reached for her waist as he brought her closer and gave her a few kisses on her collarbone. Kara closed her eyes, smiling as she could feel his breath on her neck, giving her chills.

- Is this helping? – He whispered near her ear as he kept brushing his lips on her soft warm skin

- Yes – She left out a breath she had no idea she was holding – This feels good.

- I'm glad to help...

- I need more... - She whispered and opened her eyes, feeling Oliver's kisses going up her cheeks and directly to her lips.

She moved her lips according to his rhythm, her hands messing with his hair. She tried to adjust herself on the couch and Oliver followed her, covering her body with his.

They lay down for a while, their bodies almost glued to each other's, her hand still on his hair while one of his hands pressed her waist and the other caressed her cheeks, never stopping kissing each other.

Oliver deepened the kiss, earning a soft moan from Kara while one of her hands lowered to his arms, feeling his muscles under her palm.

- I want to thank you – he whispered to her as their foreheads touched.

- Why for?

- For always caring for me, having my back... I couldn't ask for a better person to have by my side in this life...

- You know I'll always be at your side... And you don't have to thank me. – She smiled, giving him a playful kiss, teasing him with light bites in his lower lip. – I do it because I love you... I'll always take care of you...

- Now let me take care of you... - He whispered, teasing her back as he bit slightly her lower lips, going to her chin and back to her neck.

Oliver had a special talent, he knew how to amaze her with simple gestures. She felt in cloud 9 and he was barely kissing her neck, but in such a loving way, it made her mind go far away.

- Ok – she whispered back at him after taking a deep breath and exhaling, feeling her entire body relaxing under him. – You can take care of me...

Oliver brought his lips back to her lips, giving her a slow, deep and passionate kiss. Kara responded with want and gasped as she felt the wonders his talented hands were doing to her.

- I need to get you mad more often – Kara teased him between heavy breaths and moans.

- Don't you dare – He said in a deep voice to her ear, increasing his movements, making Kara lose all the control she had left.

He felt all her trembles as if it was him. There was no greater sensation than to see Kara like that, knowing it was all his doing. He gave her a wicked smile.

- Do you want dinner or me to keep going? – He whispered as he brushed his lips down her abs, slowly torturing her.

Kara couldn't think, could barely say anything coherent.

- Food can wait – She smiled as she looked at him.

Oliver loved nothing more than to spend hours loving his angel. That who she was to him, an angel that came to his life to bring light to his dark days. She saved him more times than he could count and he couldn't be more grateful and happy. She was gorgeous inside and out, and had a hypnotizing scent that made him want to ravish her all day. He couldn't put in words how much he loved her, so he decided to show her.

A few hours later, Oliver and Kara just lay on their big couch, cuddling, Oliver hugging Kara's waist from behind as his nose felt the scent of her neck. Kara's hands covered his as she woke up slowly, feeling like she had the best night in her entire life.

- Babe? – She heard Oliver whispering.

- Hey – She whispered back.

Oliver gave her a few pecks on the back of her neck as one of his hand caressed her sides slowly.

- I love you.

Kara felt warmth in her heart as it started beating fast again. She turned her head a bit to her side to look at him. Her hand went to his cheeks as she caressed them, going to his neck next and bringing his face to hers.

- I love you too. Always and forever.

And they spent the rest of the night loving each other as if there was no tomorrow.

**

NOTES 2:

Spoiler Alert: Prompt by VictoriaCostaVieira: I can't stop thinking about it, what if Felicity fought or got jealous of Kara because of Oliver and said something that would hurt Kara's feelings? - I am always neutral when it coms to Felicity on fics, but this prompt won't allow me to do that. If you like her, I am sorry, but she won't be nice.