Overseas

When Yoongi and the members had things to do overseas, you weren't able to see them off. You texted him but got no response. Maybe it was best if you two stay away from each other for a while. You saw the pictures that the fans took all over social media. Yoongi looked tired as usual. It makes you worried about whether or not he was getting enough sleep.

You leaned back against your chair and began spinning around, eyes to the ceiling. Was there an occasion that you forgot? An anniversary of some sort?

No. Yoongi wasn't the type to celebrate those things.

"What's your problem?" you asked out loud to no one in particular. "Ugh!" you stopped spinning and reached for your phone, hoping for a message from Yoongi. You saw that there was on text from him.

We arrived safely.

Your eyes rolled. "Wow." At least he texted you back though. He knew you had a fear of plane accidents.

Maybe you did fall in love with the right man after all. Despite having something up his a$$, he still texted to make sure you don't worry. You didn't bother texting him back. He was going to be busy.

Your eyes went to your computer. Maybe you should start composing a new piece too instead of wondering why Yoongi is annoyed these days.