'Noting I didn't say anything. But now I'm asking you to give me the key if you're done being lovey-dovey with my partner.' I said and faked a smile. Her cheeks tinted red as she handled me the key.

Cling.

The lift announced it's arrival with the a satisfactory bell and I grabbed Leo arm and dragged him in. A women stood in the middle of the lift and threw me a smile. I pressed the 5th floor button. I smiled back and stood at the corner of the lift with Leo behind me. 'Jeez, you totally embarrassed her to earth. Didn't know you were that overprotective.' He broke the silence.

'She deserved it. I mean like didn't they even teach her some hella manners? How did they even gave her the job?!' I blurted out.

'Calm down jewel. She just touched. I don't mind.' He said causally and a bubble of anger burned in me at his causality.

'But I do!' I spat and just as I did, a twisted smile adorned his face.

Oh no!

'Just say you were jealous.' He pushed my shoulder with his. I crossed my arms over my chest. Well, let's face it, I was jealous. Even I considered of strangling her but see my self control? Yes, I'll never admit it.

'No. I wasn't. I-I just thought it to be informal.' Damn That stutter.

His smirk grew as he studied me. 'Your horrible at lies. Don't try again.' He said.

'I'm not lying!' My voice came out louder than I thought. Meanwhile the door opened with another cling and we stepped out onto the carpeted floor. All the way to the room, we kept on arguing whether I was lying or not , probably waking all other guest up.

Leo slid the card in pot the door lock and the lights flickered to life. I rushed to the cupboard and took my bag out. Although I didn't unpacked much but I needed to put everything back again. I placed my bag onto the bag and folded my shirt I wore in the morning.

Just as I  began packing, Leo threw his jacket onto the floor and slipped the shirt over his head piling it up on the previously thrown shirt.

I quickly threw my gaze down on the bag.

Yes . It's true I feel ashamed to look at a boy's bare chest.

Yes, I'm like this.

Yes, it's true. I've never seen any before.

And yes. Never in a million years have I seen Leo's nor can I gather up the courage to do so.

My hands shook wildly as I hastily threw my clothes in not daring to spend any other minute here. My cheeks started heating up but the loose strands played a little role of hiding my blushed cheeks. Out of the the corner of my eye, I saw Leo walking up to the mirror and examining his bruise.

I just couldn't help myself standing there like a statue and not helping him. So I heaved a sigh and walked up to him already drooling over his back muscles. 'Hey should I help you?' I hesitated before suggesting and he turned to my side at my question. His eyes still on the mirror.

'Do you think I still look hot?' He asked as he scrutinised me. I tempted the urge to roll my eyes but I failed so I rolled my eyes.

And he got the answer.

I quickly trailed my eyes over his chest and his six packs, ignoring his bruise before looking at his eyes which were impossible to stare as well. Damn I can't even look anywhere.

'No, it's alright . I can manage it. Thanks for asking.' He replied.

'No really I can. Wait.' I gushed and ran to my bag. My fingers touched the wire of my phone charger... a sock... a piece of cloth...a little bag...yes!