Sick

Masaomi P.O.V's

"Well looks like she'll be staying here for a while." I sigh after taking out the thermometer.

"Is onee-chan going to be okay?" I pat him on the head, but nodded nonetheless.

"So who's going to be taking care of her?" I shrugged.

I'll be working today so will Ukyo, Kaname, the twins, Louis and Iori. Hikaru left for Italy. Subaru will be at practice. Yusuke will be in studying for the upcoming exams. Wataru will be at school. So it'll either be Fuuto or Natsume watching her. I called Natsume first.

"Hello?"

"Hey Natsume."

"Masa-nii? Is there something wrong?"

"Um, well Ema's sick so we need you to take care of her. Can you do that?"

"Sorry, apparently I have a meeting today and was not notified until the last second."

"I see. Well then bye."

"Bye."

I turn around. "Fuuto looks like you'll be taking care of her."

"What?!" They kept protesting no matter what I say.

"He's taking care of her and that's final." Their protests stop and we all leave.

Fuuto's P.O.V

I'm the one taking care of Ema. Seriously! I paced around her old room, until I heard a groan coming from under the mountains of blankets.

"Ugh, what happened?" I went over and handed her a glass of water, which she hesitantly took.

"Well let's see you collapsed because of a cold you have you idiot." I didn't stop myself from calling her an idiot.

"Fuuto-kun?" She blinked rapidly than stared in shock at me. 

"What?" I cocked my head to the side.

"How bad is my cold?" My eyebrow twitched.

"Terrible. Why?" This time her eyebrow twitched.

"I was hoping I was hallucinating that's why."

"And why were you hoping that exactly?" Please tell me your answer isn't what I think it is.

"Because I would never ever in my life expect you to take my of me. Ever." Now I had to stop myself from tearing even a single strand of my hair.

"Well neither did I." Then she started getting up, "What do you think you're doing?" I put a hand on her shoulder to stop her from getting off the bed.

"I have to call Oji-san." She tried reaching for her phone. I took it from her and... since when did her glare look so menacing? But she managed to sit up. Then she realized something.

"Who the hell changed me?!" I took a step back from her so she wouldn't strangle me.

"Um, Tsubaki." I managed to say.

"What?!" She growled. Literally.

"You know what I'll be back in a sec." I slammed the door shut before she could say anything. I heard stuff being thrown and yelling.

I sighed in relief than I took out my phone and called Ukyo.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ukyo."

"Oh, Fuuto what's wrong?"

"Um, how exactly do I take care of Ema without being killed?"

"Alright, what happened?"

"Well she got mad after I told her Tsubaki changed her."

"Fuuto you weren't suppose to tell her."

"Well what was I suppose to tell her after she realized she wasn't in the clothes she wore yesterday?" Instead of getting an answer he hung up on me.

"Never thought I would live to see the day you would ever ask anyone for help." I froze at the voice and turned to see Ema glaring but at the same time looked like she was going to faint any moment.

"Why the hell are you out of bed?"

"If you think I'm going to sleep all day in that bed, you're wrong." She walked a bit past me before I grabbed her arm and dragged her back.

"You have to you're sick." She glared at me.

"Since when do you start helping me?" I froze, hearing that question reminded of what she was going through after our parents divorce. I looked away. She got up again.

"Ever since I saw you again," when I looked back at her I saw tears. "I know you think it's too late for help but, I want to try because I don't want to see you hurt again. I'm sorry for being too late."

"Are you sure you're not the one sick?" I felt her hand touch my forehead. "Wow, two surprises in one day, huh." I tried dragging her back to bed but, she wouldn't budge. "First; you take care of me cause I'm sick and now you're apologizing for something that isn't even your fault."

"Wha-?"

"Our parents divorce wasn't anyone's fault, us falling in debt isn't anyone, but those douchbags, me getting sick is completely my fault not anyone else's." I listen to her talk dumbly, "I should be taking care of myself because it was my fault not yours or your brothers mine."

"But still-" I got cut off by Ema.

"But nothing Fuuto." She puts a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Seeing you act so responsible makes me sad and happy."

"Why does it make you sad and happy." I manage to at least get her to sit on her bed.

"Happy you already know why," despite it being true my eyebrow still twitch, "Sad because not only did my family's life change after that, but yours did too." I was about to correct her when she interrupted. "Not as negative as mine but, still you change to an arrogant brat, to a slightly less and more tolerable arrogant brat."

Was that a compliment or an insult?

"It's a little bit of both Fuuto." I was about to say something when I heard crying. "Is Otōto seriously sharing a room with Tsubaki-san." 

"I didn't want him sharing a room with me."

"I will stay here and let you nurse me back to health if," I looked back to her from the door. "My Otōto is here too." 

Fair enough. I shrug and went to get the monstrous brat. We played for a few hours and that's all I remembered.

Narrator's P.O.V

When the rest of Asahina'a came home they were too shocked to say anything. There on Ema's (old) bed rest all three of them sleeping peacefully. Tamaki sleeping in his sisters arms, Ema slightly curled up her head resting on Fuuto's arm and Fuuto had an his right arm on Ema's waist his head on the pillow. Even after they woke up they didn't process anything and like that a few minutes after Ema left at 9:30 p.m.

Well that was hilarious!