We Meet Again Part 2

Ukyo's P.O.V.

"Yusuke make sure you have your supplies ready when your tutor comes over, okay."

"Hai, Kyo-nii." Then he went back to stuffing his face with pancakes.

"So, you finally decided to get this idiot a tutor huh?" Fuuto scoffed. In return Yusuke just glared. I just mentally sighed.

Well at least they aren't fighting... yet.

Then I heard the door bell. I started walking towards the door, "Yusuke your tutors here!"

As soon as I opened the door I was surprised at who it was. "Ema?"

Ema's P.O.V.

I really need to start telling them stuff.

"Um, good morning Ukyo-San." he didn't seem to resister what I had just said.

Still in shock huh? I thought.

"Um, could I come in?" He finally snapped out of shock, then steps out of the way for me to come in.

I wonder how the others will react? This is going to be annoying. I mentally sighed.

Narrator's P.O.V.

As soon as Ema walked inside the living room. They all stopped what they were doing and just stared at her in shock.

"Please stop staring it's making me very uncomfortable." Ema bluntly stated.

It was Yusuke who snapped out of shock first and immediately questioned Ukyo.

"Kyo-nii you said my tutor was here already, but what is Ema doing here?"

"I-I thought your tutor was here to, but I guess I was mistaken huh."

"Actually Yusuke, I'm your tutor." She stated.

You gotta be kidding me! The brothers screamed inside their heads envious of Yusuke.

Yusuke's mouth was flapping wide open while trying to get a full sentence out. Ema reached the bottom of the stairs and stared straight into Yusuke's eyes for a few seconds before looking away and gave a tired sigh.

"Do you want to work in your room or my house?" She boldly offered.

"Um, well I-um, I don't-um know." Stuttered Yusuke.

Ema nodded, "So your room it is then." Then grabbed his arm and dragged him to his room.

Fuuto's P.O.V.

"You gotta be kidding me. Not only did she kiss and hug him but, now she's also his tutor!" I said.

"How come he keeps getting Ema's attention!?" 

For once I agree with you Tsubaki.

"Well we can't do a thing about it." 

Calm as always huh, Azusa.

"Is Yu-nii and onee-Chan secretly dating?"

There's no way she would date an idiot like him... right?

Yusuke's P.O.V.

"Sorry, for not telling you that I'm your new tutor." 

"It's fine." Then she faced away from me, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want people to know." That's only half an answer.

"Here solve these equations," I just gave her a questioning look, "if you answer those problems then I'll know which problem you need help with the most." She explained.