Author's Note

Hello everyone.

So I hope everyone enjoyed reading my amourshipping and OC version of Ever After. Anyway, I'm doing an author's note because I thought I'd ask you, the readers your opinion about some of my other writing projects. First, I'm writing a Mirror Amourshipping story based on the romantic comedy film called What If. The good news about this current project is that I'm on the second to last chapter for it, the bad news is I'm having a case of writer's block on writing that said chapter. So at the moment I'm just focusing I'm getting started on a new amourshipping and OC story which is loosely based on Disney's The Prince and the Pauper.

Now, I usually prefer not to start publishing chapters until I've written the entire story hence why you all got the entire story of Ever After so quickly, but as I am currently having little progress with What If, I'm wondering if I should at least get started on editing and Publishing the chapters I have right now. So I thought I'd ask you guys, would you like me to get started on publishing chapters of that story or would you like me to wait until I've completely finished it and would you like me to do another author's note to go more into the amourshipping and OC story of The Prince and the Pauper?

Whatever your thoughts, leave me a comment and let me know. Until then, may the Lord be with you and have a great day.