Prodigy

I had just got out of the shower & out of no where I got horny as fuck. But I Didn't want my boyfriend Prodigy to know about it cause I know he would laugh about it. So as I went into our room I tryed to avoid him as much as I could. But that wasn't gonna work. When I Walked in I saw A half naked Prod. Seeing his bare body made me melt in the inside.

Prod: Heyy babe can you come here real quick (he said with lust in his eyes)

YN: Umm alright

Prod: (Grabs you by your waist grabbing you towards his body) I have a problem.

YN: Ookay (you said getting hornier)

Prod: & I was wondering if you could help me with it.

YN:Yyeah , What is it??

Prod: (Looks down) That

YN: (Looks at how hard he is) Woah

Prod: So can you help me make that go away

YN: (Giggles) Well i think we can help eachother out then. (Bites your bottom lip)

Prod: Awe Shit Its About To Go Down

YN: (Giggles again then pulls him into a very passionate kiss)

You & Prod were now in a deep makeout session. While you two were still making out Prod started taking off your clothes leaving on only your red laced bra & thong from victoria's secret. After he did that he started kissing down your body from your neck down to your feet. Then be started kissing your thighs on each side getting closer to your diamond with each kiss making you let out soft & quiet moans.

Prod: Babe your about to love this (he said before diving his tongue into your area)

YN: Oh Shiit Prod

Prod was eating you out so good you were screaming so loud the neighbors could probably hear you. You kept struggling to scoot back, but Prod kept pulling you back to him.

Prod: Damn baby this is only the beginning & your screaming llike this?? Makes me wanna know how loud you are when prodaconda in there (Just then he shoved his whole 9 inch in you causing you to scream)

YN: Ohhhhh Shiiit Prodd (You said screaming louder than before, you were so loud that the whole neighborhood could have probably heard you)

Prod: Aww damn baby. Your so fucking tight (he said with a few groans)

YN: Oohh, Go faster.... & Deeeperr

Prod: Ugh, Oh Shit(Groaning) Say my name first.

YN: Prodigyyy

Prod: Noo (He said starting to sllow down)

YN:Ccraig (You said sexually frusturated at how he started to go slower)

Prod: Nope, You Know

YN: Daddyyyyy (you said getting hellas frusturated with him)

Prod: There. Ugh. You Go (He said while he started to groan louder & thrust faster)

YN: Ohhhh Fuck Yesss (you moaned)

While you were getting louder Prod was going more harder, faster & deeper. Then Prod did one last & final thrust that was deep as fuck & you & him came. It was so much that it was all over your stomach & it was going down your leg.

YN: Damn.....baby (You said out of breath)

Prod: You like.. huh ?? (He said out of breath)

YN:Mmhmm.... Prod

Prod: Yes Babe

YN: I love you

Prod: I love you too (he said wrapping his arms around your waist about to go to sleep)

YN: Oh & Prod I have a question

Prod: What??

YN: (Laughs) Did i slove your problem

Prod: (Laughs Too) Yes

YN: Good & Goodnight

Prod: Goodnight (kisses you on your cheeck)