Chapter 30 - Not Today

Start from the beginning

"Of course I do, how could I not?", she replied.

That song was a song that his 'parent' told about.

And it was soo nice, he told his 'friends' about it.

And soon it became a thing that the friends treasured throughout the years.

~~~

A few hours of chatting, stopping at places, and snacks later.

Mitsuki and Yuka decided it was time to go home.

Mitsuki brought Yuka to her house, and as he did, Yuka walked towards her door, then turned and at looked him intently in the eyes.

"Mitsuki-kun thanks for today, you really made me feel special, and thanks for bringing me around, now I know just how great this village is and how special it is to you", Yuka said blushing.

Mitsuki smiled for what seemed like the millionth time that day and he waved his hand saying his farewell.

Yuka followed suit, and went into her house closing the door, then was jumping, cheering triumphantly.

She then smiled like an idiot as she went to prepare to go to sleep.

~~~

"So Mitsuki how was it?", Mitsuki's 'parent' asked with interest.

"It went pretty well. What about you?", the boy asked as he showed interest in whatever his parent was working on this time.

"Pretty well. Well you should head to your room now, you have to rest", his parent replied smiling.

He bowed in respect and left, headed for his room.

~~~
At The Uchiha-Uzumaki household...
~~~
Boruto POV

"Thats it for today", I announced as I hung up the last painting.

The room looked spectacular.

At first the room was really nice. Then Sarada decided to change it. So we changed it.

Alot. 

It was more simple now.

Much more adorable.

Of course with two cribs

After re checking everything we decided it was lights out.

I then hugged her from behind and kissed her head saying, "Time to sleep".

She looked up and pecked my lips running towards the room.

Same old Sarada.

Pregnant or not.

~~~
3 months later
~~~
SARADA POV

"You have no Idea how stressful this is", ChoCho procrastinated.

"Well. I know what its like-before, but all I really have to say is that. Try to have fun while you can- single", I said as nicely as I could.

"Well how am I not gonna worry? Im almost at my mid 20's (24) and here you are talking to me, married, pregnant!  Even Mitsuki got it better than me. I saw him having a date just YESTERDAY!", ChoCho basically ranted.

I just tried smiling apologetically before a small wave of pain hit me.

It must've shown in my face because ChoCho soon had a worried look plastered on hers.

"You okay?", she asked.

"Hai. Just some cramps. Happens alot", I explained.

"Well I better get back now. Boruto said he'll be back by 1:30pm and its 1pm so Bye!", I said waving my farewell.

The babies were being extra annoying today.

Hmph.

~~~

As I prepares dinner the pain got worse.

"Itai", I exclaimed as I felt the excruciating pain sear through me once more.

"I really think we should call your Mama NOW Sarada", Boruto said holding me up and sitting me down to a chair.

Afterward he handed me a phone with Mama's number already dialed.

He then turned off the stove and finished up.

"-you better get to the hospital. I think you're in labour- No.
I KNOW you're in labour.", Mama said.

I then said, "Hai. On my way".

And wobbled towards the couch.

Both of us were already prepared and so Bolt just took the bag from the drawer and we left.

~~~
1,062 words

♡♡♡

~CANDYTHEPOTATODATZ~