Happy Family

Zion's POV

" Wow!!! Very very impressive. So, my PA doesn't know that I am arriving today?! What kind of employee is she?!!" I shouted at my secretary.

" Sir, she is a nice girl and very very hard-working. She is very attentive to her works. Just she took half day leave today. She must be coming." My secretary said and I glared at him.

" She is fired." I said. Don't care if she is hard working and a professional employee but she is late today.

" Hey, you!!" I called the girl standing next to my secretary.

" Sir, me?!" She asked.

" Yes, you. What's your name?" I asked.

" Amy Emerson." She said with a seductive smile. She is going to be fired soon as well.

" From today this second you are my PA. And tell that girl, what's her name?!" I asked.

" Alyssa Carlos." My secretary said.

" Well, she is fired. Tell her to pack her stuffs and get out of my office building. I don't want to see her face here." I said.

" May I come in, sir?" Suddenly I heard a beautiful voice from the door. I swear this voice can melt anyone's heart. I turned to the door and found a girl around 22 was standing there with an worried expression on her face but that did nothing to lessen her beauty. Her long blonde hair were down and shiny bright blue eyes were just another weapon to trap anyone in a blink. She was panting hard. May be came running all the way. She was extremely beautiful. This kind of flawless beauties are only find out in a fairy tale as princess. I thought myself. I blinked to assure that if she was dream or reality. But I got it. She was real. She wasn't dream. But what is this princess doing in my office!!! Has she came out of the fairy tale!!! What am I thinking!!! Am I drunk!!! But if she is in my office I am not going to let her go out of my eyes.

" Alyssa!!" My secretary said. I was shocked. I have already fired her.

" You're fired already. Take your stuffs and get out of the office building before I kick you out." That Amy girl said before I could say anything. What's wrong with this bi*ch!!!

" What!!!" The beauty was shocked standing there.

" Yes, boss fired you and I got your place." Amy said proudly.

" Amy for God's sake will you shut up for a second and let her catch her breath!!!" My secretary said. What is his name!!! Umm, Henry, right!!! Alright, he has a bit of sense.

" Why so?! She should be out now. There is no need of her." Amy said.

" You get out of my office and don't show me your face until I call you." I gritted at the annoying bi*ch.

" But, sir -" she was saying.

" Outtttt!!!" I shouted. She went out.

" You're late, Ms. Carlos. Can you explain?" I asked her.

" I am extremely sorry, sir." Beauty said after catching her breath. " I was totally unaware of your arrival today. I took half day off and no one informed me that you are coming." She said.

" How come no one informed you!!! I told Amy to mail everyone." Henry said.

" May be she forgot or slipped my name." Alyssa said.

" How come she forgot you?! I told her to inform you first, cause you are the PA here. So, boss needs you the most." Henry said. Yes, I need this beauty the most. She is a captivating Beauty.

" Let it slip, Henry. Just chuck it." She said.

" Alright." Henry said and sighed.

" I am sorry, sir. I won't hold anyone about this. It's utterly my fault. I will show the respect to your decision. I will just leave. Have a good day, sir." She said and left my room without letting me say anything else. I was shocked at her behavior. What was that!!! I saw Henry sighed.