Your Reality

Disclaimer : Before you ask, no. I don't play Doki Doki Literature Club. I only heard of the song and of it. Not play it. Secondly, not every character is going to be in this oneshot. Only the specific groups I'll now mention.

RFA, Mint Eye X Supreme Four, Bey Club.

Ken's in the Bey Club. Please let's just pretend he is.

*plays a recorded tape of her crying* FoRgIvE mEh---

I wanted to try to do them since I always seem to do oneshots of the Big Five (in powerpoint, lots of drafts of them).

Sooo let's just get on with the story...

-YanYan-chan-
~~~~

If anything, he just wanted to do nothing more than kill her.

He didn't ask for this.

When he wished for company, he merely wanted the company of the female or his annoying twin brother and his friends.

Not this.

He groaned in annoyance as he stood away from the strangers and those he know mix around and communicate.

He shifted side to side, not wishing to interact with strangers.

'I swear if I see that moron...'

He grumbled, cutting his own thoughts off since he knows there wasn't anything in particular that could scare the chestnut brown-haired female.

He sighs as he watches them having fun. Smiles upon their faces as cheery voices bounced off the walls of his mansion. He knows it wouldn't hurt to try to interact but he wasn't a social butterfly like his twin and his cousin.

He stood from the sidelines as his hues landed on a sing-off happening between that albino idol-slash-actor-slash-model and that male with yellow hair with two streaks of his hair dyed red. Honestly, he doesn't care. He looked to where his twin was sitting and he was chatting amicably away to two males, one with blue hair and the other with yellow. He shook his head. Typical.

He averted his gaze from the group and turned to the female sitting on the couch with that traitor- ahem- he meant her lover with a male with puppets covering both of his hands. It seems that he was doing a puppet show while his Savior was clapping her hands delightfully, clinging onto her lover's right arm and pointing at the puppets as if she was a mere child. He felt his heart ache in agony.

She looked so happy, rather carefree.

'Probably because she was forgiven so damn easily by the people she has helped before. Unlike me...'

He shook his head.

'Stop it, Saeran.'

He looks away from the scene to prevent more negative thoughts conjuring up in his mind. His eyes then trail to the thick red-carpeted stairs of his mansion and he could hear quiet mutters about a business transaction or whatever that rich snooty--whoops--trust fund kid as that narcissistic albino would call discuss, with that yellow-haired male.

'Dear God, there's quite a lot of these strangers with yellow hair aren't there?'

He thinks to himself for a moment. His thoughts were cut short as he heard screaming and angry yelling of 'Again!' from the game console area. His eyes immediately flicker to that area where he sees two males, one he is quite well familiar with and the other with flickering baby blue flames.

'Oh, so now there is someone with flames for hair? Dear goodness and I thought my delirious illusions were more weird.'

He could see the group of three shift to them, the group choosing to cheer for his twin's close friend, Yoosung, than the male with baby blue hair. This seems to aggravate the male more and scream more louder.

'He sounds like an angry dragon.'

With an amused expression, he watched the two shoulder slam each other whilst pressing buttons on the remote console to control their characters' movements. He let out a chuckle as they both cuss and scream at each other. Slowly, he notices a crowd has formed around them. Soon enough, sides were taken. He shook his head and merely laughed at their silly antics.

'They look so stupid.'

"You're not going to join?"

He was startled, head immediately swishing to the side to see his cousin looking up at him.

The female was sitting down, cross-legged.

The taller male glanced at the game console area then back down to the female, who was looking up at him, awaiting his reply.

"I'm afraid. I don't know how to interact."

The male merely replies, sitting down. The female rolls her eyes playfully.

"Just go. I'll be with you."

The magenta red-eyed female offers him a reassuring smile. He stole one last glance from them and looked back at her. He nodded his head nervously, tucking a lock of his white with pink dip lock of hair behind his ear. This made the female jump on her feet, pull him up on his feet and ran to them, dragging him along.

"Guys, let Saeran play!"

~~~~~

I'm really, really, really sorry.

I just can't complete it anymore.

Being stuck with a writer's block sucks and I'm five minutes late from where I'm from.

Late entry I suppose?

I know it's not good to let entries sent in with a cliff hanger but it really was one pile of messed-up oneshot I last minute came up with.

Even if I planned I can still turn in an entry late.

I'm so brilliant...

*sighs*

Word Count : 912

Bye~