MARILYN MONROE

II. THE DEATH OF MARILYN MONROE

 THE DEATH OF MARILYN MONROE

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:

marilyn monroe was born, Norma Jeane Mortenson on june 1st, 1926 in los angeles, california. she rose to fame a few years after her divorce with her first husband. jimmy dougherty. she was then remarried two more times after that and divorced again. her most famous alleged love interest was john f kennedy, the president of the united states at the time. it was also thought that she had a secret affair with RFK, JFK's brother robert.

HER DEATH:

On August 5, 1962, movie actress Marilyn Monroe is found dead in her home in Los Angeles. She was discovered lying nude on her bed, face down, with a telephone in one hand. Empty bottles of pills, prescribed to treat her depression, were littered around the room. After a brief investigation, Los Angeles police concluded that her death was "caused by a self-administered overdose of sedative drugs and that the mode of death is probable suicide."

CONSPIRACY THEORIES:

1. SHE WAS KILLED BY A MAFIA GROUP OR THE CIA: there's a theory which many conspiracy theorists believe where marilyn monroe was only killed to get at the kennedy brothers. The book "Double Cross" claims that Monroe was actually murdered on the orders of Chicago mafia boss Sam Giancana. According to authors Chuck and Sam Giancana (Sam's brother and godson), she was killed to send a message to Robert Kennedy to back off his crusade against the mob. A similar theory was advanced by private detective Milo Speriglio, who claimed Jimmy Hoffa was also involved.
In the book "Victim: The Secret Tapes of Marilyn Monroe," Matthew Smith claims that the CIA knew Monroe and Robert Kennedy were having an affair, and killed her to get back at the Kennedy family for the disastrous Bay of Pigs invasion. 

2. SHE WAS KILLED DUE TO HER ASSOCIATION WITH KENNEDY'S: She was famoulsy rumored to have slept with BOTH the president, john f kennedy and his brother, robert kennedy. the rumors increased due to her very seductive happy birthday song she sang to the the then president, and alleged lover, john f kennedy.

3. SHE WAS KILLED BY THE KENNEDYS: now if marilyn monroe was indeed sleeping with robert AND JFK, she must've been around them a lot and somehow heard confidential information that she overheard from the brothers and kept a diary on it, leading them to find out and stage her death for the sake of the countries security but mostly there reputation.

4. SHE WAS KILLED BY ROBERT: this theory states that robert kennedy killed her because she got to attached to their relationship and threatened to go public so he had her murdered to save his own ass and job. idk about this one there's literally no evidence

5. HER SUICIDE WAS STAGED: Another theory having to due with robert kennedy. basically she got to attached to the relationship or robert broke of the relationship and she threatened to go public but robert was infact married so him and his then brother in law, peter lawford promoted and ecouraged her drug addiction. in the book written by Anthony Summers, "Goddess: The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe." Summers claimed that marilyn accidently OD'd but passed away in the ambulance. so they drove her back and staged her death as a suicide

6. SHE WAS GOING TO EXPOSE UFOS: marilyn knew about these supernatural objects and was going to expose them. Dr. Steven Greer claims that Monroe was killed by the government because she was threatening to leak classified information about extraterrestrials. 

THATS REALLY ALL I HAVE

till next time