Chapter 3 - Quirk Apprehension Test

Mulai dari awal

Y/N: Hi. (smiles a bit)

I then felt someone tap me on my shoulder, so I turned around and saw that it was the girl with pink skin and hair. To be honest, she was pretty cute.

Mina: Oh hi! I'm Mina Ashido! You must be Y/N, right?

Y/N: Yep. That's me.

Mina: Well, I hope that we go on to be best friends!

She said that with a smile, which made her seem pretty cuter.

Mina: And the girl in front of you's Kyoka Jiro.

Kyoka: Hi.

Y/N: Hi.

Kyoka doesn't seem that bad either, just not really proactive.

Then, there was some commotion going on at the front, and when I looked up, there was a yellow oversized caterpillar on the floor.

???: If you're here to make friends, then I suggest that you pack your stuff and leave.

At this point, I was lost for words at what I saw.

???: Welcome to UA's Hero course. (unzips his sleeping bag slightly, and sips a juice carton)

Y/N: ...

All I could do was just watch as the dude just stood up and removed his sleeping bag

???: It took you all eight seconds to shut up. Timing's precious, rational students would know better.

Y/N: Um...

He then turned to the class and said words that I never wanted to hear:

???: Hello I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher.

I almost fainted at this, luckily, Mina and Kyoka caught me just in time. Mr Aizawa then took out a pair of what seemed to be some sports uniform. 

Aizawa: Right, let's get to it. Put these on, and head outside. Oh, and Mr Custer, for the sake of arguing...please take off your hat.

Y/N: But sir-

Aizawa: Now please, no excuses.

As much as I wanted to argue, I didn't want to leave a bad impression, so I obliged, revealing my wolf ears. The next thing that I knew, my wolf tail sprung out, making me blush a bit. At this, everyone stared at me. The very second that my ears twitched, the silence was broken by all the girls.

Girls:...CUTE!!!

I simply buried my head in my arms.

Y/N: Tch, spare me, please.

-Timeskip-

Everyone: What? A Quirk assessment test?

Then spoke up the girl next to me, who was Uraraka.

Uraraka: But orientation! We're gonna miss it!

Aizawa: If you really want to make the big leagues, you can't waste time on such pointless events. Here in UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit.

Oh shit.

Aizawa: You've been taking standardised tests, most of your lives. But you never got to use your Quirks in physical exams before.

Well for me, not really, because I was homeschooled since I was around 7, after having to leave after, an "incident", with my Quirk. Though I couldn't think straight, because Mina was petting my ears, and that Kyoka and these girls named Tsuyu and Tooru were stroking my tail.