19-[Something New]

Taehyung-Sweet Night
Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off?

Jieun woke up in Jingoo's arm. She stared lovingly on each beauty feature he has on his face. Her fingers caressing every part softly still praying this isn't any dream. Jingoo opened his eyes chuckling "What ? You're amazed ?" Jieun shook her head lightly "Where do you got all of your confident from ?" "You don't like it ?" "No, you just used to be so shy and stuffs"

"The therapy. It taught me self-confidence, I got better with it."

"That's nice to hear"

"It's Sunday right ?"

"Yeah"

"Wanna have breakfast ?"

"What ? You're gonna cook ?"

"What ? I own a restaurant"

"I know, I miss your cooking"

"What do you want to eat ?"

"Chicken porridge."

"Chicken porridge is on it's way then ma'am" Jingoo smiled brightly giving Jieun a small peck on her forehead. Jingoo raised himself up, and when he was about to get out from the bedroom, Jieun grabbed his wrist.

She's scared.
Scared that he's going to leave her alone again.

Jingoo read her face and expression well, so he gives Jieun a reassuring smile "I'll be back okay ?" Jieun blinked a few times and slowly let Jingoo's arm go.

"You know where the kitchen is ?"

"I'll look for it. Just have some more time to rest." Jingoo said and closed the bedroom door. Jieun sat on the bed smiling he's actually back but, right after that her smile faded. She felt sick again and hurriedly run to the bathroom.

Her hair got dirty from the vomiting do, she took off her clothes. She turned on the shower and deep thoughts started clouding her head.

I still have a baby in my stomach. What should I do ?

I need to talk this out with Jungkook-

I've hurt him...

Should I give him some time first ?

How do I tell Jingoo about this ?

Should I tell him ?

Jieun breath got hitched as her head started aching bad. She turned off the shower and looked at herself in the mirror. She took a deep breath and start searching for her phone. She opened Jungkook's contact and started to type.

I'm sorry Kookie |

I'm sor|

I'|

I'm sorry about last night Jungkook.
Can we talk ?

-

"So, you're the son of the owner of the biggest company in the whole world ?"

"You can say it like that"

"Woaw"

"What's with the woaw ?"

"I'm dating you"

"Yeah, something wrong with that ?"

"Everything seems wrong with that"

"Why ?"