Part 3

???: Stand up!

Oh imma kill this asshole just wait and see! *evil smirk*

Y/N: How dare u talk to me like t-

Before I could complete my sentence he dragged me out of the classroom I could hear Lisa yelling my name, he took me to the back of the school

Y/N: LET GO!

???: Shut up!

I used my wind powers and blew him away, he went and fell like 2 meters away, hopefully he didn't break his bones because I don't have money I'm broke *fake cry* fuck my mother for not giving me pocket money. He stood up and since I have a keen eyesight I can see that he's shocked like ShOcKeD so shocked. And after that he just ran away 😑.

I went to the girl's bathroom and looked myself in the mirror, I sighed thinking that would he tell other people or not

I went to the girl's bathroom and looked myself in the mirror, I sighed thinking that would he tell other people or not. But something makes me think that he's a witch himself I don't know why.

Jungkook POV

I was walking down the hallway and saw someone running up to me it was IU.

Jungkook: "What is it IU?"

IU: "O-oppa Y/N punched me" *fake cry*

Jungkook: "Oh is it let me go talk to her"

After she said that I went to the classroom and saw Y/N and Lisa talking, I went to them and I told Y/N to stand up.

I took her outside the classroom and took her to the back of the school. Suddenly I felt something blowing me and lifting me up, it was her powers! S-she h-h-has powers?!.

I fell 2 meters away from her. She is so strong! I was shocked and amazed and happy at the same time! Because she's not any normal witch She is the witch who's going to marry me!

I'm happy because I don't like IU she's a bitch! I just pretend in front of her that I care and all those stuff but in reality I don't give a fuck. I was Y/N's Ex she hates me so much now if my father says that she has to marry me she will hate me forever 😭. But I will win her heart again and this time I'll make sure I don't let her go Forever.