Monty {3}

Request for thesupernaturalteen

"Is that her? Tyler's sister?"

"I bet she's as creepy and weird as him"

"Look, it's that camera dude's sister"

I could hear the whispers as I walked through the halls of Liberty High, my new high school. I'd been away, staying at my grandparents for a few years, helping on their farm. When I got back a few days ago, my greeting wasn't the nicest. Apparently Tyler was some sort of creepy weirdo at school. I guess he was he weird, well he was but I didn't know about the creepy bit. He hung around this guy called Cyrus and his bunch of goonies but they weren't that bad. Some guy shoulder bumped me and my books went over. I sighed as I leaned down to pick them up. A girl started picking them up as well. "Thanks" I said as she handed them over to me.

"It's alright, the guy who hit you's a dick. I'm Sheri" she said, smiling.

"Y/. I just moved here, I'm Tyler Down's sister" I said, shuffling my books back together.

"Oh okay, guess that's why I haven't seen you around" she laughed.

"Um, by any chance do you have english right now with Ms. Locks?" I asked hopefully.

"I do actually, want to walk with me? Tyler's obviously not helping" she said as we started walking.

"No. I don't actually know where he is right now" some guy said something which I didn't hear but Sheri did because she flipped him off.

"So, do you like photography as well?" Sheri asked as we entered the classroom.

"Yeah, it's the only similarity between Tyler and I" I let out a small smile.

"Cool. Well, I sit here and I guess you'll have to sit next to Montgomery, that dick" she said, pointing over to a smirking boy. "Stupid seating plans" she muttered.

I made my way over to the boy and sat down.

"Hey, you're that photo kids sister aren't you? He's a freak" Monty laughed and so did his friends around him.

"He's not a freak" Tyler and I may be different but we always have each other's backs.

"Yeah right. You're probably one too" he says leaning forward. "Do you like taking photos of people secretly? Very creepy"

"Piss off Monty. Y/N, come on" Tyler had at some point entered the room.  He picked up my books and moved them to another empty desk Sheri obviously hadn't seen before. He put my stuff down and sat at the desk opposite. "That's Montgomery, a freaking dick. Don't talk to him, don't interact with him and most importantly don't get on his bad side"

"It seems like I already have" I muttered, looking down at my hands.

"Well...we'll get around that somehow. He treats people like puppets. He was best friends with this guy named Bryce who I told you about. So do not get involved with him at all, got it?" Tyler looked at me hard, making sure I got the message. "Y/N, I need to hear it verbally"

"Got it" I said looking up, straight at his eye. Tyler nodded and turned to the front.

A week later, we were out taking photos. The national competition had come around and Tyler wanted to win again but this time I was entering, so we were fighting each other. We were out in the middle of nowhere, a forest. Tyler was about 700 meters away from me, doing his own thing as I did mine. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my back. "Tyler, what do you..." I trailed off as I turned around. Monty and his friends were standing behind me.

"Saw you and your creepy brother taking photos. How about some shots of me? Surely that'd make the pictures look so much better?" Montgomery smirked.

"Piss off" I told him and turned back to what I was doing.

"Oh come on Y/N! I was having a little joke. Can I get your number?" He said, receiving a few laughs.

"I said piss off!" I turned around and slapped his face. I wasn't dealing with his shit, just like Tyler said. Though slapping him might not of been the best answer.

"Guess that's a no then. You hit hard Down. I'll see you around" he turned and left, his friends following him.

"Did you just hit Montgomery De La Cruz!" Tyler came running out of the trees.

"Ah, yeah" I said, a smile spreading across my face. Slapping him felt good, like it was the start of something. Like getting justice for Tyler.

I hope you liked it! I guess it wasn't exactly what you said, but I hope it was good! If you want a rewrite, just say so. :)