First ~ Brennen Taylor

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT THEN DO NOT READ IT, IT'S SIMPLE!

              NOT EDITED

Being with someone for 3 years is a long time. If you date someone, you feel a connection with them, you feel secure with them. But when it comes to sex, to feel that different type of connection to where you feel it is time to show how you feel about that other person, to show, to actually do is a big thing. Especially when it's your first time. You were going onto your third year of dating Brennen and during that time you were very insecure about showing off your body to him, but he was your boyfriend and it was hot in California so you had to wear shorts and go swimming in your bathing suit.

Brennen was hanging out with Colby and was getting dinner with him. It was the perfect time for you to take a shower and to see how this would play out in your head. Sure, you guys made out and touch each other in those times, but I t was never the real thing. You needed to be sure that he was the guy, that Brennen was the guy you loved and was the guy that was going to take your innocence, your virginity. You were beyond scared.

You finished your shower and shaved what needed to be shaved. You sat at the edge of the bed wearing Pajama shorts and one of Brennen's shirts. You were debating on whether or not this was a good idea. You had made popcorn and had some movies picked out. The door shut with a loud slam and it caused you to jump. You stood up and walked out of the room going into the living room where the front door was. You saw Brennen taking off his shoes and his brolby hoodie. 
"Hey baby."
You said as he jumped ten feet in the air.
"Jesus, you scared me. Hey."
He replies and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.
"I missed you."
You said running your fingers through his soft hair.
"I missed you too baby."
He said looking into your eyes. You smashed your lips to his. He kissed back. He went to pull away, but you pushed the back of his head so he could kiss you longer.
"B-baby."
He says trying to get you to stop. But you didn't.
"Baby!"
He yells pulled away from you harshly.
"What?"
You asked worried.
"What are you doing?"
He asks you.
"Kissing you."
You replied.
"Yeah, I know. But I wanted you to stop."
He says as you drop your legs to stand on them.
"Ok. I'll stop annoying you. There is a sandwich on the counter."
You said getting out of his hold going into the bedroom. You sat on the unmade bed feeling tears building up. You didn't know how to do this. Brennen does, but you don't. You never had a connection with any guy you've dated, they all wanted you for sex. Not Brennen though, he wanted you to wait. You just couldn't stop the tears falling as you let out a sob.
"B-baby?"
Brennen whispers as he opens the door. You wipe your eyes of tears and turn your face to where he couldn't see you.
"Yeah?"
You asked him.
"You okay? I heard crying."
He stated.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking."
You say facing him. His face fell as he saw his girlfriend in tears. He walked in and sat next to you in the bed.
"Why are you crying?"
He whispers to you, hold onto your cheek to comfort you.
"I've never felt this way about someone. I love you so much, we've been together for three years and I want to... I want to lose my virginity with you. I didn't know what to do. So I kissed you, but you seemed annoyed and I felt hurt and sorry."
You said. He frowns at you.
"Baby girl, you kissing me surprised me. I'm sorry."
He says.
"Can we, um, can we go this? I'm ready for it. I'm ready for you." You say shyly.
"Of course baby girl, you just need to speak up if something hurts or if you don't like it."
Brennen says seriously. You nod and grabbed ahold of his neck. He crawled over to you and hovered over you.
"I love you."
He says kissing you.
"I love you too."
You say as he pulls away from you to kiss your neck.
You let out a quiet moan as you felt heat travel up to your cheeks in embarrassment. You felt Brennen remove your shorts, sliding his hand down your underwear feeling you. You let out a shaky moan wanting more.
"B-Brennen."
You moan out. He continues kissing and licking your neck. You grab ahold of his hair and began running your fingers through it. He started rubbing you with his fingers. Your back arched under his chest as you felt pleasure coming from him.
"Your so wet, is all this for me?"
He whispered in your ear. Him doing this, talking like this was something he always did to make you reach your edge.
"Yes, Brennen. It's all for you."
You moaned out as you kept your back arched and felt your stomach tighten as he continued. He pulled his hand away and replaced it with his mouth. As he did so, you felt as if he was eating you like his favorite dessert.
Sure he did this before, gone down on you. It wasn't a regular thing, but it was a thing.
As he was still going down on you, he added his fingers.
In an instant, as if him inserting his finger in your area; in, out, in, out; and him moving his tongue rubbing you, you came.
His eyes looking up at you in awe as he saw you arch your back, close your eyes, and press your head into the pillow as you came. Your mouth in an 'o' shape as a loud moan left your mouth. He moved his fingers and kissed your area before crawling back up to you.
You giggled as you felt his light stubble brush against your cheek when he kissed it.
With many kisses and being tangled in the blankets, he discarded all of your guys clothes and he hovered over you.
"Are you sure? You can make out now, just tell me."
Brennen says looking into your eyes.
"I'm sure, I am more than sure. I trust you."
You say. He lets out a breath of air and kisses you to blind you by the pain as he thrusts into you.
"So tight."
He groaned out as he thrusted into you more.
He went slow and he kissed your neck as he pulled out.
You let out a gasp from the pain, he looked at you worried. You nod at him to continue and he thrusts into you slowly like before. As he continues to this pattern, you began to feel pleasure from it. Sure, there was still some pain and you were going to be sore in the morning, but it still felt as good as it could me. And besides, his member was a big and long one, so it hurt you a lot more then how a different man would.
He went a little deeper and you let out a moan and closed your eyes. He smiles as he heard you moan, he liked you feeling his pleasure and him hearing your moans was music to his ears.
"B-Brennen! Faster, please."
You moaned out.
He looked at you as you moaned unsure, but still did as you wanted.
A few more thrusts and he turned to where you were on him, riding him.
"I-I've never oden this before, hell me please."
You say shyly.
He smiles and kisses you as he picks up your hips and pushes you up and down his shaft.
You realized this was a better way to pleasure Brennen, besides giving him a blow job which you never did. You watched as his head fell back onto the pillow as he let out many moans, and curse words attached. It turned you on to see him like this. As you moved a little to get more comfortable, he thrusted his hips up causing you let out a loud moan.
"Found it."
He whispered to himself as he hit the spot multiple times.
"What?"
You asked him as you were breathing heavy form his thrusts. "Your g-spot. It sends pleasure through out your body if I hit it multiple times."
He says as he lets out a moan.
You toss your head back as he hits your spot multiple times.
"Oh my god."
You moan out as you feel him twitch in you.
"Let go baby."
You whispered in his ear.
He let go and came inside of you.
You were on the pill, so you him wearing a condom was a no go.
Afterwards you followed and you slowed down the thrusts as you ride out each other's highs.
Brennen lifted you up off of him and laid you down as he pulls to close to him to cuddle.
***
It has been four hours since the event that happened. You couldn't sleep. You sat on the bed on your side, Brennen was laying on his stomach with his hair a mess and cuddling the pillow. The blanket fell loosely between his legs as his butt was only thing the blanket hid. You started to think back to the event that took place. How Brennen took your virginity and how he wasn't a Virgin.
There was no regrets or no mistakes made. You loved it, all of it. It felt like it brought you and Brennen close as a couple, given it took you three years to feel comfortable with him to do so, but it still made you think.
Where the girls Brennen had sex with before you prettier?
Skinnier?
Had bigger or smaller boobs?
Pleasured him better than you did?
All these question just kept pouring out of your head as stress came real. You sat criss cross on the bed with the blanket covering your naked figure, your hands covered your face as you thought about possible answers to the questions you were asking yourself.
"B-baby?"
Brennen called out to you as he stretched it on the bed and looked at you.
"Hi."
You said turning your head looking at him.
"What's wrong?"
He asks you changing his position. He was now on his butt sitting.
"Nothing, just thinking."
You said smiling at him.
"No something's wrong. Do you..r-regret it?"
He asked you.
You looking him in the eyes. His eyes was filled with love and hurt as if he felt that you hated it, that you regretted having sex with him.
You went over to him and sat on him, straddling him. The blanket blocking your areas as you pressed your covered chest against his.
"No way, in this world did I regret everything that happened between us. I loved it all, every seconds."
You said looking him straight in his eyes.
His arms wrap around your waist as he pulls you closer and kisses your lips.
He pulls away and you lay your arms loosely around his neck.
"Then what's wrong?"
He asks you.
"It's just that- I don't know, I just feel insecure."
You say, you had to come open about the way you feel.
"Why? Tell me, so I can make my baby not feel insecure."
He says demanding.
"It's just, you had sex with girls before me. I just don't know how they were to you. How they pleasured you, or how skinny they are compared to me, or the size of the boobs, or just the little things that make a difference in sex."
You say honestly.
You felt your eyes begin to water, but blink them away.
"Baby, don't think like that. You pleasured me amazingly earlier and it felt amazing, your body size doesn't matter or your boob size because your beautiful to me and me making love to you like earlier showed me and you that love is a real thing and that I feel it with you. And it's true, I love you. And I may have had sex with other girls, but none of them are you or can compare to you because your special to me and only me. "
He says looking you in the eyes.
You couldn't help but cry. All these things he was saying made your heart flutter as he smiled at you.
"And I Love you too."
You say before kissing him again.
***
I FINALLY UPDATED, YAY!

I got mad yesterday because this was the original imagine I wrote and the stupid app deleted it and I had to make a new one, then today when I went to finish off the new one I wrote I found this one, the original imagine. So I'm sorry it took forever for me to update.

I know the sex scene wasn't much, but it was something. It isn't the best either. And I know this is trash and hideous, but it's still an imagine to read.

I am going to have to end this imagines book if you guys don't send me requests.
All I need is:
-your name
-the boy/girl
-what you want to happen
-eye color&hair color
-age

THATS ALL I NEED FROM YOU GUYS!!

Anyways, check out my other books please!!!

Love you guys!
😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️