Task Three: The Witness

Dead by the prince's hand:

Amari Jahiem

Garnon Silverlight

Ciki Scálaí

To whom can one turn when even the dead have no answers?

Simply enough: to the one who can offer any information you might like- for a price.

Leaving the dead man's house behind, all eyes turn to more fruitful fare: there are no shortage of information brokers in Chicago who might know of the prince's enemies, of their schemes and of the resources at their disposal. Nonetheless, one name stands out above the rest: a demon named Imariel. He runs a nightclub in downtown Chicago legendary for all sorts of recreational activities of questionable legality. It is said that if an Other is so much as pickpocketed in the greater Chicago area, Imariel can call the culprit's mother in under an hour.

Assuming, of course, one makes it worth his while.

Another question, seemingly as straightforward as the first: how does one survive making it worth his while?

A pity the answer is not nearly as simple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requirements

-Let's party, people! Your tribute must go to Imariel's club to ask him what he might know about the case. This could involve the death, Dorian's enemies, the (curiously absent) murder weapon...

-Imariel, naturally, does not give a rat's ass about Dorian, his murderer, or any possible repercussions of the prince's demise. So perhaps think: what could you offer the soul-devouring Other that would make him cough up the information?

-If you succeed in convincing him, he will give you the name of a being who has recently acquired a lovely new Godsmetal dagger within the past few hours. 

-If you fail...well. Perhaps your fellow investigators will have more success. It couldn't be too hard to trail them, right?

Deaths: Two ballot kills, with the option of an in-entry death as well. You won't be penalized for excluding it just this once, but tearing down your fellow competitors is a time-honored tradition. And the next challenge is definitely one you'll want to avoid. Five tributes will go up for votes next round. Three will be eliminated.

Due Date: Tuesday, June 5 at 10 PM EST

The Clue: The killer fears no silver touch.