Fallen Slot Two: Michael Caim

The girl met the little boy and cried, for she knew that he must let go of the teddy bear he clutched against his chest and go endure the terrors of reality.

Name: Michael Caim

Age: How would one notice that he is sixty-five years old? He appears to be a young boy no older than sixteen, and, to many, he acts no older than that.

Gender: Why must someone ask this? He is often asked this, and his simple answer is a male no matter what you think or see.

Faction: Fallen

Appearance: He is the embodiment of confusion, and not a single person would deny that. Michael's eyes are a faded brown that constantly move from side to side, and one might wonder why they gleam with a childlike hope since the frown on his face rarely goes away. The boy constantly wears a hood over his shaggy black hair, and when the hood is off, his hair is shown to be badly cut and spiky. However, being the creature he is, this doesn't take away from the supernatural beauty that is ever there. His tan skin glows against the dark, grey clothing he often wears, and nothing can hide that fact no matter how much one tries to hide it.

Personality: How can a boy survive when his childhood was taken from him? That is a simple answer, really. He can't. Not really. When someone so young had such a great future ahead of him and it is taken away, the child reaches for it no matter how impossible it is to get it back. He never wanted to become a Fallen, and he tries to hide every aspect of it from himself and others. If he can't see it, then it isn't there. It is as simple as that, but in reality, that is only a cruel lie. He so desperately clings onto humanity and innocence, and by doing so, he acts just like a kid. Sarcastic, emotional, and confused, but he doesn't need to fake the last one. After living such a long time, you would think that he would just let go of his fantasies and grow up.

Other: He was a simple human living in 1953 when he was turned into a Fallen, and it has taken a long time for him to recover. However, he is still much weaker than most Fallen and tends to feed on people who are near to death or in the slums.