28 Days

Jade's POV

I woke up and I looked around... Koa wasn't around... 

"KOA?!" I yelled... no answer. 

"KOA?" I yelled again.. no answer. 

I walked out to the hall and saw Koa, Cameron, and Matt all on the couch. 

"What the fuck? You couldn't have told me?" I said as I walked back into my room. 

My hair was a mess, I probably had drool on the side of my face, and I still can't see straight yet... I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair, put on my choker, did my makeup, and put on some jeans and a blue tank top. 

"So... when did you guys get here?" I said as I walked out of my room tying my hair. 

"About an hour ago." Cameron said. 

I looked at the TV screen and noticed that they were watching Finding Nemo. 

I looked over at Matt, I noticed he was staring... that's funny. 

"Wait, don't you guys have a magcon performance and meet up today?" I asked the boys. 

"Yea, that's actually what we came here about." Cameron said. 

"We wanted to know, that, since we are friends, we thought it would be kinda cool if you guys came." Matt said. 

"You mean like, be on stage?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yep, We normally just have fun on stage anyway." Matt said. 

"Well... Alright.." I agreed, I mean, who would say no to that offer? 

"Great! We should get going in about an hour. It starts at 1." Cameron said. 

"Alright, I'm ready. what about you Koa?" 

"Yep." 

So I popped some popcorn and watched Finding Nemo with my friends.  When it got to the part that Marlin and Dori got through the Jelly fish, Matt's watch went off, and we had to leave. 

We all got into the car, and we drove to magcon.  Koa and I helped set up the stage, test the mics, and chose some music.  Some more of the boys started arriving shortly after.  Shawn, Hayes, Nash, Taylor, Carter, Jack & Jack, and Jacob all arrived one after the other.  Later, Mahogany came in, right when the doors were about to open. 

"Sorry I'm late guys." Mahogany said with a grin. 

"Who are these girls?" She said with a smile.

"Mahogany, Jade, Jade, Mohogany." Cameron introduced Mahogany and I and I shook her hand. 

"Mahogany, Koa, Koa, Mahogany." Matthew introduced Mahogany and koa and they shook hands. 

"So are we gonna start this thing or what?" I said with a huge smile. 

"You do the honors Cameron."  Nash gestured to Cameron.

"GUARDS. OPEN DA DOORS!" Cameron yelled, and just then, The fans began piling in, and bagan taking their spots. I heard many, "Who are they?" "Are those their girlfriends?" "What's going on?" 

I felt like my stomach was turning at a hundred miles per hour, but I just kept my calm. I heard tons of hate comments, but tons of nice ones too.  

once everyone was settled, the event began.  Matt began by introducing me and Koa. 

"Guys, this is my friend Jade, and her friend Koa." Everyone said Hi, and we said hi back.  

After they got through introducing us and all of our social media, They decided to do some dancing.