...it was so cute.

"I-I-I wasn't—I d-didn't—I-I just wanted to reassure y-you that e-everything's f-fine! I-I'm so sorry!" You chuckled as you shook your head, waving your hands.

"No, no... I don't mind it. Besides, it's okay." You intertwined your own hands with the same warmth you felt back at the beach was lingering, stronger than before and it's making your gut lightly twist into knots, your heart was hammering against your ribs. Not literally though, but figuratively.

You held out your hand and gesture for him to take it. But before he could hold your hand with his uninjured one, you said, "The injury. I need to heal it."

He shyly nodded, drawing back his other hand before holding out his injured finger, placing his palm over yours. His gesture was almost hesitant and nervous, but you gently held it to reassure him. 

Then you put your palm over his hand, like a sandwich and let your strength flow into your skin. A warm light emitted from your hands, soft and not that bright—almost like a fire's light but color blue. Midoriya shivered as he felt the tingling sensation coming out of your fingertips.

"Your hands are soft and warm...softer than your handkerchief," Midoriya mumbled as he stared softly at your hands. You blinked, tilting your head as you looked at him confusedly. 

"Uh...Come again?"

Midoriya soon realized that he said his thoughts out loud, causing him to shriek and he frantically shook his head in hope to dismiss the idea. 

"N-Nothing!" You thoughtfully hummed, expression softening as you stared at your hands that were healing his.

My hands, huh...

You totally heard him by the way. You just wanted to tease him about saying it again, but it would be bad to push him to say it again. You opened your hands and saw his finger already healed before you got the bandage and wrapped it in his finger. And by the time you were done, you huffed and lazily leaned back to your chair before letting go of his fully healed hand.

"It was more injured than I thought it would be." You sighed, slumping your shoulders while Midoriya looked at you, worry and guilt were plastered on his face.

"U-Um...Are you okay, (Y/N)-san?"

You nodded, closing your eyes as you yawned. "Unlike grandma, my quirk relies on my own strength and stamina in order to be given..." 

You paused and opened your eye before squinting them in thought, "Let's see... Imagine a game. Unlike others who use physical quirks using MP, I use my own HP to give them HP."

Midoriya's eyes widened in shock. "Then—" You immediately shook your head.

"It's okay. I just get tired, that's all. It's not a big deal, I just need to sleep to regain my strength back. Besides, it's not your fault that I'm this tired... I had to re-study all the lessons I need to teach. So I may have pulled an all-nighter yesterday."

You drowsily placed your cheeks on your palm, eyes were half-lidded and shoulders tiredly slumped. Midoriya pursed his lips. "I'm so so—" "Ah, that shit again!" You groaned, exasperatedly rubbing your face with your hands. "I already said that this is my job. Don't apologize."

"But—"

"Bapapapab—no buts." You waved him away, turning to your desk as you lied your head within your arms, tiredly mumbling. "Go now, seaweed. Let me pass out for a sec."

His brows furrowed in worry as he stood up to look at you. "Okay then...have a good nap." You just lazily groaned in response, your voice was muffled with your face planted within your arms.

Bliss of a Cure |(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें