Chapter Twenty

Travis's

The guards came into my cell and dragged me and Duncan out of it and back into the place of unknown and they where being so rough i hit my head against a wall and all i seen was black. I woke up and my clothes where a suite and tie and Duncan was wearing the same thing and we arrived at a court house and we where pushed out of the car all of a sudden. I was scared and i looked around "Whats going on?" I said to Duncan who was right beside me with our handcuffs on, " I was watching us go by people row by row and we had to sit down in the front.We walked till the front was there and the judge and i looked up all the way and i seen Abigail at the front and me and Duncan sat next to me and he smiled and off all the things he smiled.

"I'm smiling because it's our time and travis if i have to go back you might have to wait." He said to me and tears imminently started slipping out, "Please don't leave me." I cried to him and i seen a small bit of tears slip out.He did feel something and it was huge something i'd never seen him cry."Court case in session." -4 hours later- I sat their lying on Duncan till something happened anything happened, "Court case closed Duncan sky James you will be sent back to prison for murder but only for 4 years because they have stopped." I looked at Duncan and i started to cry tear by tear he wiped my face, "And Travis pop Eden you are free to go." She said to me and Abigail stood up with me and walked with me to the door and they uncuffed my handcuffs and let me out Abigail held me out i started screaming and crying "I DONT WANT TO LEAVE YOU!" I yelled but before they closed the door i seen Duncan smile at me and i was dragged away and i seen a dog that looked exactly like Celestia and the dog just come closer and i dropped to the ground and the dog jumped on my lap and i seen the tag "Celestia" I smiled and cried more he licked my face, "CELESTI- AH" I heard saphires voice and i felt many people hug me i felt tiny arms, "DADDY!" I heard joey and the tears stopped and i wiped them "Kids!" I yelled happy even tho i felt like i lost everything i haven't i still have them and i have Celestia i just have to wait even tho i'm the most impatient person i can do it all i have to keep myself together.

-4 days later-

(And cliff hanger OMG i cried while making this!!! i hope you guys are happy tho