Chapter Sixteen

Travis

I woke up warm and happy everything that i got hidden, but i heard a loud noise sound and i was up in the air and going out the door "Hi there bitches" I heard a familiar voice.....Abigail, "So how where you love birds night?" She asked me and Duncan smirked and he looked at me, "How was your night cause mine was perfect." He booped my nose and kissed me, "More comfortable, and also perfect" I wisper the first part and smile. "Well thats great, now we march off to the war." She marched as i giggled "Let me down so i can march into war." Duncan put me down on my own two feet and we marched to the lunch room for breakfast.

We arrived at the lunch room for breakfast and all the girls from yesterday where at a table with 3 spot open."Come on." Abbi grabbed my hand and Duncan grabbed my other giving them his award winning smile which sent the shipping girls overbord screaming and we walked over and took the 3 spots sitting together and the girls already had so many questions for me and Duncan. Lissa quitted the group of girls to minimal whispers, "So we will all ask one question like 10 questions but with more people, I'll start what are both your names." I am Travis and that it Duncan, my boyfriend, and my friend Abbi." I said as some girls cood at how adorable i am when i do everything i do, am i adorable really?

"Babe!" I yelled a little to cause a scene and he looked at me,"What?" He looked at me and into my eyes."I'm cold," i said and he put his arm around me and i was warm and happy and he was doing his girls to keep a little less profile but the girls just watched it was going to be... an alarm started to go off ,"all prisoners to their cell i was alarmed im frightened for some reson.

(A/N sorry i'm ending early gotta have a cliff hanger somewhere heheh