My love

_______________________________________
Pinky singh oberoi saw her son sitting right next to Anika, his eyes were red, he never cried this way for anyone. Not even for omru. Anika is his life and now pinky was very sure that shivaay can give his life for anika and also he can take away someone's life for her.

The only fear she has today is her husband shakti singh oberoi, She was damn sure that shivaay will not let shakti look at his anika, pointing finger at her was far away, but she was also sure that Anika will not let Shivaay separate from his father. She smiles as she saw shivaay looking at his watch, waiting so that an hour can finish and she wakes up. He kissed her forehead and kept her hand near his heart.
_________________________________________________
Gauri was making soup for her favorite Anika Bhaujai and Saumya was helping her. They both love anika, she is the only one who fits into their world. She was just like them, bubby, cute and loving.

Saumya: gauri bhabhi? Shivaay bhaiya loves anika bhabhi a lot right?

Gauri: haan saumya, bade bhaiya loves her a lot.

Saumya: Ajj unka obsession or pyaar dekh kar dar lag raha tha.

Gauri: Bhaujai is very lucky, bade bhaiya loves her a lot. Bhagwan unke jaise kismat sabh ko de.

Saumya: You are right bhabhi, now see na, me and rudra are married but he doesn't even talk to me. He hates me a lot. He still thinks I am responsible for the chaos that happened during his engagement.'

G: Saumya everything will be alright. Do you love rudra?

S: I don't know bhabhi
Rudra was listening to all of that, He was sad, he was confused about what he feels for Saumya that is the reason he is running away from her. He care for her that's true but love???. "I too don't know saumya if I love you or not"
____________________________________________________
Shivaay was pacing around the room, panic was clearly on his face, It was 1 hour and 1 minute and anika is still not awake. Shivaay called the doctor

Dr; Hi.....th
(before she can complete)

Shivaay;(shouts) Anika is still unconscious, why she is not awake? What type of medicine did you gave her? It's been 1 hr, 1 min and 30 seconds, she is still not awake. I am warning you she is Mrs Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I will not leave any of yo......

Dr: Mr oberoi, calm down, I am......

Shivaay: what calm down? How dare you calm me down my wife is unconscious from 1 hr, and 2 minutes and you want me to calm down? You know what I don't need you, I am calling Mr Robert from America, he will treat her well and you licence is crushed now you........

During all his shouting Anika wakes up and looked at him

Anika: (whispers) Shivaay?

Shivaay just stopped, he looked at her head to toe, he had tears in his eyes.
Shivaay: anika?

Shivaay threw his phone without listening to Dr who understood that anika is awake and cut the phone smiling.

Shivaay sit beside her hugging her tightly while Anika reciprocated. Shivaay moves a bit and kisses her whole face.

Shivaay: Anika you are okay? Main bhaut dar gaya tha, I thought I lost you. You..why can't you take care of yourself haan? Anika main (he choked as his tears betrayed him, he cries)

Anika didn't say anything, she was shocked to see his condition. His perfectly gelled hairs were in a mess, His court was nowhere to be found and his face looked horrible, he was crying like anything. Anika felt tears on her cheeks too.

Anika: (cupped his face) shivaay, shivaay, shivaay, here look at me, I am okay shivaay. Please aap roo kyun rahe hai? I am okay, I am with you. I am here see. (she kissed his eyes)

Shivaay; (wipes his tears) I am not crying, I am just hurt. (his tears again betrayed him)

Anika smiles, her one hand was playing with his hairs while the other was cupping his face.

Anika: Shivaay aap na bhaut cute ho, bhaut bahut bahut cute.

Shivaay: I am not cute (he said being tadibaaz). I am just worried. (Aww! His poor tears betrayed him once again)

Anika knew what to do but she was hesitating, She was still angry with him but his condition was worse this time. Shivaay is a rock, he never cries for anyone. This is the first time she has seen him crying. She never wants to see him this way. She loves her Tadibaaz bagadbilla.

Anika pull shivaay closer to herself and kissed his cheeks, (shivaay closed his eyes in response). She pulls him to herself and leaned down on the bed with her on top of shivaay. She kissed his throat and chin while shivaay was just concentrating on his breathing. He looked at her and kissed her lips softly.

Anika smiles and started opening his shirts buttons. Shivaay smiles and kissed her cleavage line. Getting rid of his shirt, shivaay changed their positions. He was now on top of her. He kissed her forehead, went down to her nose, then left side cheek,then right side cheek and then lips (she giggles)

Shivaay: Your smiles are my strength anika, they keep me alive

Anika; (kissed him) and your tears are my weakness shivaay, I hate them. I love my tadibaaz bagad billa a lot.

Shivaay: and I love my kidkitod Anika a lot.

Anika: But you hurt me shivaay.

Shivaay: Last time sweet heart, that was the last time, I promise I will not hurt you anymore. Please forgive me

Anika: NO

Shivaay: (kissed her lips again) please?

Anika: NO NO NO

Shivaay; (smiles) Hmm okay then I will make your forgive me.

Anika (confused) How?
Shivaay: well that is on me sweet heart your job is to enjoy the show. (shivaay plays with her hairs)

Kissing her forehead for the last time, he laid down so that she can sleep on his broad chest when anika stops him

Anika: Shivaay, You haven't slept properly for 2 days, come here, Today you can sleep on my chest

Shivaay: (smiles) No I am okay anika, You are hurt come and sleep.

Anika: shivaay you will sleep on my chest

S: I will not anu baby please, You are hurt na.

A; (angry) I am not shivaay, sleep on my chest

S: (calmly) Babe, stop arguing sleep here.

A; No NO NO

S; anu zid nahi karte come here

A: I will not

S: Anika

A: shivaay

S: Anika no more arguments, come and sleep here. (fake sternly)

A: NO NO NO, I am going

Before she can go shivaay pulled her towards himself and made her lie down, he kept his head on her chest and his arms went around her waist like steel bands.

S; happy?

A; (smiles while playing with his hairs) very very happy.

S; Don't be so happy because we will do 50-50.

A; (frowns) meaning?

S; half half baby, half time i will sleep on your chest and half time you will. It's a fair deal,

A: Bloody business man shivaay.

S: language baby

A; Whatever

Anika closed her eyes while shivaay was playing with her fingers, waiting for her to sleep, after ½ an hour she fall asleep due to medicine effect and shivaay immediately shifted her. She was on his chest and he played with her hairs, her arms around his waist and legs tangled. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes.
____________________________________________________
Hush!!! I am done, Guys please vote and comment too.