Family chaos

Shakti Singh Oberoi met his old girlfriend kamini. They were together in college days. The whole college was aware about their affair. They were planning on getting married but then pinky arrives in his life and he forgot kamini.

Pinky gave birth to Shivaay after 3 years of their marriage. After a lot of struggles because Shakti used to abuse her, She always hear a lot about her husband from the other girls about how he gave them pleasures.

While Pinky never got that. The reason she got pregnant  was when Shakti came home drunk and they made love that night. Not that they have never had their first night. Shakti practically raped her a lot of times after marriage. But that day, he was really soft on her. She remember the way he touched her was so good and relaxing. She for the first time experienced what love his. And what it feels like to be loved by your own husband.

Pinky is still really young. She is in her late 30's years old. She got married really early and then shivaay happened. She loves shivaay more than anything because he always reminds her of the beautiful night she spent with her own husband.

Shivaay is not even 1% like his father. He is strong as stone, He can face any emotion really easily. Nothing affects him, Absolutely nothing. Just his brothers and Anika.

"Anika" She is shivaay's life now. Her one tear affects him to death. Shivaay can take 100's of lives because of her. Pinky is jealous of anika. As a mother she never got any affection from shivaay like that. Not that Shivaay doesn't love her he does but not like he loves anika.

Pinky knew that the reason of that is she herself. She allows her husband to bring another women in Oberoi Mansion and sleep with them in their own bedroom. Pinky knew that if anika would be in their place, she will probably kill that women and her husband right at the spot. She is not the one who is going to sit inside a different room and cry at her fate.

Maybe now how life is. Pinky was now habitual. She can survive her life like that
_________________________________________________________
The younger Oberoi bahu's generation are not those sati savatri bahu types. They very well know how to fight for their own right. Whether it is Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi or Saumya Rudra Singh Oberoi.

They love their husbands to no ends, but they love their self respect more than them. They can live happily without Oberoi tag and facilities.

Shivaay got to know this really early. He knows that Anika can survive without Oberoi tag and it will not take more than 2 min for her to leave oberoi mansion and live her life happily.

Rudra was aware of this fact when saumya became his wife. Who will leave a chance to be claim as a oberoi? But saumya not only left that name tag but also Oberoi mansion with her right.

Omkara was still not sure.because Gauri initially never left him alone. She was with him always. But she never asked for her anything except her rights which he cannot give to her at this point.
_______________________________________________________
Oberoi Bahu's Time

Anika: So how are you guys?

Saumya: good anika bhabhi. How are you?

Gauri; hum bhi good. How are you
They looked at each other and started laughing

Gauri; why are we being so serious?
Anika; (laugs) I don't know gauri

S: maybe because we are stressed.

Anika; Our house is breaking apart

Gauri; You are right anika bhabhi, Nothing is going good.

S; This is all because of shakti uncle and tej uncle. They don't know what they are doing with their wives.