Finding Camila

"Yeah I'm moving on" I sang the last part of the song to our final concert.

"Thank you guys so much for these past six amazing years, we'll always have all of you Harmonizers in our hearts, we love you" I said with tears in my eyes

The lights shut off once we finished talking, we were walking off stage and all you could hear were the Harmonizers yelling. I love this fandom so much, they've gotten me through everything.

It's been an amazing six years with the girls Ally is 27 Dinah is 23 Normani is 24 Camila is 23 I'm 24. Oh and did I mention Camila and I have been dating for about 4 years now. It was hard at first telling our family's but they accepted us, but the media was even harder. A lot of people accepted us but there was some people who constantly hated on our relationship. There has always been this rumor going around that Camila has been cheating on me with that one backstreet boy looking motherfucker something like that, but honesty I never believe what people say.

"Hey babe are you crying? Are you okay?" I ask Camila

"Yea I'm find just upset that this is over" she said with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay we had an amazing time doing things for the past 6 years, it's time start a new chapter" I smiled at her.

"I know but I'm just really going to miss living and singing together with the girls" she pouts

"Camz we're going to see the girls again, why don't you go back stage and change, I'll meet you there?" I asked her

"Alright see you in a minute" she gave me a kiss before she left to get changed.

Every time she kisses me it gives I feel sparks that I can't even explain, every time she touches me it gives me goosebumps. I love her so much nothing can break us apart, and I mean nothing. We've been through thick and thin with each other, we've had our fights but nothing to big that can break us apart.

I was was walking back stage to go get Camila, I walk in but I don't see her around so I asked Dinah where she was.

"Hey Dinah do you know where Camila is, I don't see her?" I asked with confusion.

"I think she said she was going to the restroom to change, if you don't find her with any clothes on please don't have sex because the restroom echoes" Dinah said laughing

"Dinah Shut up" she was laughing while I walked out

I walk across the hall then push the door open but stop as soon as I hear noises. What the hell who's having sex in here, I walk in and see the unbelievable.

I can't believe what I'm seeing, I see Camila pinned up against the wall while Austin is kissing her. My eyes are burning with mixed emotions I'm sad but also so fucking Furious, my blood is boiling.

"What the fuck, are you serious" I snapped at them,They both turned around and quickly pulled their pants up

"I can explain Lauren, we.." I cut her off

"You can explain what Camila that your fucking this backstreet boy looking motherfucker!" This is the first time I yell at her she looks terrified.

"How long has this been going on!?" I spat out with anger, she doesn't look at me.

"Tell me how long has this shit been going on!" I yell in her face my eyes blood shot open.

"Ever since people made rumors about him and me, I'm so sorry Lolo I love you" she tried to touch be but I pulled away quickly

"Don't you dare fucking call me that anymore, so all through our relationship you were cheating on me? I gave you all of my love, what am I supposed to do when the best part of me was you, I can't believe I walked into this, and to think I was thinking off asking you to marry me" I laugh with no emotion

"And i hope you know what you just got yourself into , I will ruin....You know what I will ruin both of you, from this point on I will make both of your lives a living hell, especially you!" I punched Austin in the face he fell to the floor.

"Lauren please I'm sorry don't leave, I'm so sorry I love you don't leave me, he means nothing to me, it was just a phase" she couldn't even look me in the eye when she said that pissed me off even more.

"A phase really? A phase that lasted 4 fucking year! You can't even look me in the eyes when you talk to me, well this is the last time you ever see these eyes, I hope you have a miserable life from this point on. I hate you Karla Camila Cabello!" I walk out of the restroom.

I ran to the bus crying my eyes out Ally, Normani, Dinah were sitting on the couch when I walked in crying. They all looked over at me an gave me a concerned look.

"Oh my god Lauren what's wrong?" Ally asked with concern written all over her face

"Yea what happened, why are you crying Laur" Normani asked also with concern written all over face.

"Who made you cry I will kill them, nobody makes my Lana cry." Dinah said with anger in her eyes

"I caught Camila having sex with Austin in the restroom, she's been cheating on me through out our whole relationship." I sobbed out the girls looked shocked and then their faces turned with anger.

"It's okay Lauren, you'll get through this we will be here for you know matter what." Ally said with a sincere smile. I truly know it's not going to fine I'm dead inside, my world just came crashing down on me. I went outside to get some air and saw Camila and Austin making out behind the bus, I walked up to them and turned Camila around slapping her.

"Oh and I forgot to say we're over" I said with anger in my voice.

I walk to my bunk getting in a few minutes later Ally gets in laying with me. I look up at my bunk hot tears rolling down my Cheek, Ally pulls me into a hug. I cry I to her shoulder, we stayed like this for a while.