"We should invite the Princes as well and also Maddie and her family!" said Dad happily.

"Sure, Dad. Whatever you think is right." I sighed.

After a week

I was standing in our backyard. Everyone was there. Mom, Eric's Mom, Mrs. Prince and Mrs. Fruhauf were in the kitchen. They were making the salads and sauce. Dad, Mr. Prince and Mr.Fruhauf were sitting on the chairs which were placed in the corner of the yard. They were talking and drinking beers. Maddison, Eric's older sister was rocking her a year old girl who was crying her life out a while ago. Maddison's daughter, Lily was running as Eric was chasing her. And suddenly she tripped over and fell down and started to wail. It took John, Maddie's husband, only 1 min to calm her down. Where we tried for 20 mins and she didn't stop wailing. A pure daddy's girl she is. John, Eric ad Sebastian were doing the BBQ. I can see that Eric was hardly doing anything. ANd here I was standing like always for the job to film everything.

Occasionally Sebastian would gaze at me and smiled at me. It was awkward. We didn't even talk after we said yes to the marriage. And then we didn't have each others number. I must say when the Fruhaufs came, it was so awkward. I really don't know why. Each time I see Sebastian, my stomach will give a back flip.

Now I am watching Sebastian clearly in the sunlight, I am feeling like he looks like someone familiar. But I don't know whom does he look like.

"Bri! Can you just get your butt over here and help us!" called John. I knew John since then, when Maddie started to date him. They were 'middle-school sweethearts' and the rest is a history.

"Johny you have eyes, use it! I am filming!" I snapped.

"Stop make memories and start to make lovey-s!" said John sarcastically. I was surprised that everyone laughed at his lame jokes. I scoffed.

I went close to the griller and started to film.

"Here is Johny Walker, the lame guy!" I said as I pointed at John. He gave me a wave.

"Here is Eric Price, the useless one" I said as I moved the camera to Eric.

"Hey! I just flipped the chicken!" demanded Eric.

"Which fell on the grass?" said John sarcastically and we burst out laughter.

"Aaaaand! Here is Sebastian Fruhauf!" I said as I pointed the camera at Sebastian. But Sebastian didn't wave. Instead he gave me a -are you serious?- look. I was confused. Even everyone was stand still. Did I say something inappropriate? God! What did I just say?

"Guys? What.........." before I could finish my sentence I felt someone covering my eyes.

"What is the code?" said a voice. I knew immediately who the person was!

"I would never tell anyone that I used to apply makeup on you!" I said playfully.

"Heyyyyyy!!! That was NOT the code!" whined Daniel. He removed his hands from my eyes and crossed it. "I hate you!" scoffed Danny.

"Danny!!!!!!!!!" I said excitedly as I jumped to hug him. Out of all Price siblings Danny was the tallest one and of course he is the youngest. Danny is just 2 years younger than me. And I really used to apply make up on him when we were younger.

"Bri-Bri! I missed you!" said Danny and hugged me back and spun me. Then again dropped me carefully.

"I thought you won;t be able to make it." I said.