Voting Closed (Reason of Closing read is given)

Gud evening our dear Raglakians

Unfortunately the readers choice won't count. The response of the votes were too less... despite of that we have found that the votes were given unfair... not every story was read.

We hope u understand
cute-devil
@Sukorian

First of all a big Thank u to all the great writers who have participated on this OS competition on RagLak only!

U can read all the OS on the reading list of cute-devil or mine @surkorian the link👇

https://my.w.tt/KfoKcQ3ciN

Here r the rules u have only one Vote! No multiple votes r allowed.

As we want to be fair with everyone please vote only once +1 on the writer u think has written the best story to ur opinion.

We know all the writers r winners n they deserve it all!

Here an example chose the writer n add +1 for the best story.

Here an example  chose the writer n add +1 for the best story

The poll is open from now. On Friday 12 am voting will be closed. We Will count the votes and our judging on Friday and will post the results on Saturday

Here we have all the 8 awesome writers
Thank u all again for ur participation this competition won't have happened without ur support n awesome stories.

To all the writers U can't vote for ur own stories I think cute-devil mentioned it. But u can surly vote for the other story which u like to most.

I had to delete the votes of Many as they voted multiple I would request U all to vote only once!

Raginiaimlaksh
Love or life

Dharani17
My basketball champion

Darshu2
Till the eternity

Astra07 has opted out on her wish (we can't force anyone to take participate so we accepted her wish)

We still would like to thank her for the beautiful OS she wrote on RagLak. All votes will be deleted if u have voted for her book u have a chance to vote for someone else.

Mounikajaanu2002
tum meri Zindagi ho

loveraglak
Dil ne mere mana dilbar tumhe apna

sonachopra
I will always keep you in my heart

megha_1993
Tum dena saath Mera

We wish all the contents all the best for the competition.

👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

All the best to all the writers. ❤️❤️❤️❤️