Instruction (closed)

Hey Sweethearts!

Entry is closed

We are back with the forms and few rules!

A small recap :

->You have to write an OS on Raglak i.e Ragini as tejaswi and laksh as namish

-> You have time till 28 may 2018 to submit your one shot

->the first ten entries will be accepted.

*NOTE: THE 11TH ENTRY WILL BE PUT ON HOLD*

Please write only in English as not everyone speaks Urdu/Hindi or any other specific language we want to be fair to everyone n won't to give all the opportunity to read the OS without hurdles. Please also not in the commenting as we don't speak either 😅.

*Form*
Pls fill the form within the inline comment.

Writers Name:
Story Name:
Category:
Is the os edited of ur old one:
If yes the name of the old os :
Date of registration

Example:
Writer name : @xyz
Story name: Raglak: ek prem kahani.
Category : mystery
Is the os edited if ur old one: no
If yes,name of the old os:
Date of registration:24/4/18

Pls fill the form through inline comments only. If ur title isn't ready yet please fill in RagLak OS

*You have to send the link to us through pm. Either on @Sukorian or cute-devil

*After writing  the os you can promote ur story.

*there will be two winners: one will be chosen by the readers through their votes... and one by us.

*We both will rank ur os out of 5 and will sum up both the ranks....and will chose the winner.
For eg. If in an os I gave 4.5/5 and @cute-devil gave 4/5...so the total score will be 9.5/10

*We assure you of no partiality.... And for that when we will announce the winner.. We tell why we chose that particular os as the winner!

*Guys, the os shud NOT contain mature parts(+18) as we both judges r not comfortable reading it... So as the below the age of 18 readers!

*Add the tag #crazyraglakians in the os

*We trust you all.....thats why we are saying.... God forbids any bash fight takes place.... We request you to be calm.... We raglakians believe in Peace and love because thats what Raglak were.  So if any thing like this happens... Pls inform any one of us... And don't worry we will call u if we need your help to mock back. If by chance if we both r not available then mock the basher, tease the basher...fool  the basher with your intelligence and not forgetting our raglakians craziness...but dont say anything to them.... Those people only wish to irritate us...and as much we will irritate ..they would do more.. So its better we deal with them with our method.

*we would inform you about the prizes and further information regarding winner chose by readers,  once the registration is done.

Thats all❤
Thank u for supporting 😘😘
Bye bye 💟

Guys I'm not allowed to thank her but u can cute-devil she wrote this all as I'm not able ❤️