Special chapter

5 years after

It's been three years that we got married and living happily with each other.

I was at the kitchen cooking breakfast. I was cooking eggs and sausage for today's breakfast and a fried rice.

As I was cooking I felt two pairs of arm wrapped around my waist. "Morning jagiya" my husband's morning husky voice.

I look to my side and see my handsome husband woke up face. Which he still looks sleepy.

I chuckled at his cuteness while his resting his head on my right shoulder sleepily "morning jagi, I made us breakfast" I said "sounds great" he said "yah, don't sleep, go and wash up you stink" I said pretending to close my nose. "But where's my morning kiss??" He said "later after you take a shower" I command.

"No, I want it now" he whines like a baby "ok, fine" I lean to his cheek and give a quick peck.

"Now go, shower" I commanded and point at the stairs. Suddenly, he pulled my waist and our face was inches away. He lean in and kiss my lips, the kiss was passionate and with love and I kissed back

A thought popped in my head reminds me of something more like someone. When suddenly "omma, appa? Good morning" the little one spoke up with his morning voice and while rubbing his eyes, showing that he just woke up.

We separated from the kiss and I turn my attention and watch the little one walk towards us.

"Oh morning jeonghyun, how's your sleep sweetheart" I said to my son and picking him up. He wrapped his arm around my neck and rest his head on my neck "hmm" he replied with a hummed.

"Do you want breakfast??" I asked him. "Nae" he said and fully woken up with lit up face. "Okay, but go wash up with appa first you both stink" I said jokingly.

"We're not" they both said in unison. Putting there arms up and smell their armpits. I chuckled at there action. "Oh yeah we do" they said in unison again.

They both face each other and smiled. Oh no, not again "race you to the bathroom" they said and jeonghyun jumped from my arm and ran up the stairs to the bathroom, while jungkook was already taking the lead.

"Appa!! wait let me win" the little one shouted "no can do kiddo" jungkook said and they started arguing "Yah! Jungkook, how old are you? His just a little boy let him win for this time" I shouted from down the stairs.

"See omma ask you to let me win" I heard what he said "fine, I'm only doing this because your omma say so" jungkook said. I chuckled at their cuteness and I went back to the kitchen.

I set up the plates and cups on the table and prepared the foods. As soon I finished I heard footsteps coming down. I saw jungkook and carrying jeonghyun his arm coming towards the kitchen. "Okay let's eat now" i said and we seated and eat our breakfast.

After I was done, I put away the dishes and wash them. Suddenly, I felt two pairs of hand hugging my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. "Where is jeonghyun??" I asked my husband "he went to sleep because he was tired after we played chaise" he replied "okay" I said.

After I finished washing the dishes, I walk to the living room and seat at the couch. Jungkook follows and seat beside me and I can feel that he kept on staring at me.

I felt uncomfortable so I asked him "what?" "You know after I finally caught jeonghyun just now, he asked me that when is he going to have a sibling" he said smiling at me. "So??" I asked, I actually know what he wanted

"so, don't you think we should grant jeonghyun wish by having our second child?" He asked raising one eyebrow. "But we can't do it now he would hear us and plus we were almost caught by him when we were kissing" I said "why not?? His a sleep right now, so why can't we?" He asked.

I was speechless of what he just said while I was thinking what to reply back I felt jungkook carried me bridal style and walking up the stairs "what are you doing??" I asked him. "Sshhh" he hushed me and continued walking to our bedroom.

He put me down gently on the bedroom and went back and closed the door and locked it. He turn to me and smirked. 'Oh no i know where this is going' I thought to myself. He begin to took his clothes off he walk to the bed and slowly hovering over me. I tried moving back until I felt the bed headboard.

Jungkook pulled my legs so i was back to him. He lean to my ears and whispered "you know i've been keeping this feeling a long time after jeonghyun was born, but I couldn't hold it anymore" he licked my earlobe and to my neck sucking on it and i let out a moan.

I bite my lips preventing from moaning "let your moans out baby, I missed your voice" he whispered and lean to my lips and kiss it passionately. I can't hold it anymore I need him. He started to strip my clothes off and now I'm only in my undergarment. He start sucking on my skin living purple mark all over me and soon we start to do it.;)

Skip for 2 month

Today was our 6th wedding anniversary and Jungkook's birthday but  lately i was not feeling well. I kept on vomiting and i felt dizzy. Jungkook has volunteered to stay home and take care of me but i asked him to go to work and i told him i was feeling better. He hesitate at first but end up going to work.

I went to the bathroom and took a pregnancy test. I waited for few seconds to tell the results. I look at it and it was positive. I was really excited and was happy and I planned to surprise jungkook after work.

After work

I heard the front door open and close i heard jungkook calling for me "Y/n-ah I'm home were are you??" He said "here" i went down the stairs bring a small box along with me and smiled at him. He ran to me giving a hug and kiss my forehead "how you feeling??" He asked worriedly "i'm fine but jungkook i have something to say..." i said. He forrowed his eyebrows "what is it??" He asked. I gave the box to him "I am-" i trailed off my sentence and open the box "pregnant" i said excitedly "you what??" He asked and I could see his happy face "i am pregnant" i said once again and he look inside the box and saw the pregnancy test "oh my god, i'm gonna be a father" he said "wow, it's not your first child though" i said "i know but whatever" he said and hug me "happy birthday  jagiya" i said and hug him back "this is the best gift ever" he said.

Finish
————————————————
So do you guys like it? i hope you guys do, thank you to all my readers for reading this, as usual I'm sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes and don't forgot to vote ~saranghae ❤️ till we meet again.