Cheater . Minhyuk

Amy's Pov

You were spacing out in your apartment that you and your boyfriend shared. You look at your phone and texted Minhyuk.

Amy: Minhyuk~ when will you come back home?

Minhyukie~: Sorry. got to practice something.

Amy: don't stress yourself. Love You!~

Minhyukie~: sure.

Weird ( a/n italics is your thoghts.) He's not saying sweet stuff like last time...he is..becoming colder to me..*sigh*I should just sleep it's 11.52 p.m anyways. You changed into your favourite pyjamas and jumped into bed.

Time skip( The morning)

Ring!Ring!

You: SHUT UP YOU ASFVTDFJ ALARM!!! WHY DID I EVEN BUY YOU?!*You pressed the snooze button and hid your face in the pillow*Thank Jisoos there is a snooze button.

A few minutes later...

You: Arrgghhh! I can't sleep. Must well go and change since I'm awake.

You showered, brush your teeth and changed. You wore a white shirt, denim shorts, a jacket and White converse shoes. You added some light makeup and a red bow to your long brown hair.( Refer to pic!)

You went out of your apartment to find yourself imersed in the cold, crisp morning air and decided to go to your favourite cafe

You: Wow! The morning air is amazing!* you went in and ordered a breakfast set with a coffee*

Minhyuk's Pov( at his parents home)

Flashback

Eomma: Minhyuk! Get ready! We're going out!

You: Ok mom!* You stuff your phone in your pocket and put on a cap* Done!

You ran down and got into your dad's car and took out your phone.Later you reached a house you never visited before.

Appa: We're meeting the Lee family. Be nice.

You: sure.* We went in to meet Mrs lee *

Mrs Lee: Ah. Minhyuk! You've grown so handsome! I heard you are in a boy band!

You : Thank you. Also yeah I'm in a group called Monsta X.

Mrs Lee: Oh wait! Lee Soyun! Come down!

A minute later, I saw a girl come down with a annoyed look as she looked at her mom then she looked at me.

Soyun: Who are you? Also why did you have to disturb me? I was having a video chat with Wonwoo!

Mrs Lee: Wonwoo? Your boyfriend? Aish. Meet minhyuk.

You: Hi. I'm minhyuk.

Soyun: I'm Soyun.* Then her mom gave her a "Be-Nicer!" look*

After a few hours my mom and Mrs lee called me and Soyun to the living room.

Eomma: Ok. what we're telling you might hurt you.

Mrs Lee: You see. Our boss wants Soyun and You to have an arranged marriage.

You opened your eyes.No! I have a girlfriend! I'll never leave Amy nor hurt her!Soyun eyes widened too. 

Mrs Lee: Soyun,  you have to break up with Wonwoo.You too minhyuk.

No. No. No.You ran out to the nearby park.

Flashback ends

You hit your head.How am I gonna tell Amy?! I-I should just avoid her...

Your texts

Amy~: Hey oppa~! Good morning!>.<!Luv u!

Minhyuk: Yeah G'mornin'.

You close your eyes and clutched your chest.

You: Why does it hurt?!* Warm tears ran down your checks*

Then a blurry figure ran to you.

Amy: Minhyuk? Minhyuk?!* You pass out.*

Amy's Pov

You were walking around a random park at 10.10 P.m ( A/n Carats, Get it? Ok i'll stop.)When you saw a familiar figure shaking. You ran towards him.

You: Minhyuk? Minhyuk! * You grabbed him but he passed out cold* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thx for reading this lousy ff! this is only part 1. Sorry for not updating as i had competitions, exams and a very busy schedule!>.<, I'll update as soon as possible!

~A/n Natalie.