{Kihyun}

"Y/n!"Your friend Eunhwa screamed."What?"You ask."OMG..I got 2 Monsta X Fansign tickets!!"You stared at her in shock. Both of you had always wanted to meet Monsta X. You learnt Korean just to understand and now your friend just popped out of nowhere saying to have 2 tickets.You couldn't believe your ears, if you go to the fansign you'll meet your bias Kihyun.

"When will it be Eunhwa?!"You ask "Errr.. it says....Next week."Omg......NEXT WEEK?!OK time to mentally prepare.

Next week

"Opppa~!"

Fans were screaming like crazy! You sat in line before counting how much people were in front of you. 17( Say The Name!) people were ahead of you.

Finally you reachedthe front, Phew...Jooheon's first.When you passed every member before kihyun, they complemented you, teased you and kept calling you either cutie or beautiful.After I.M was Kihyun. He smiled at you."How's your day Princess?What's your name?"You blushed then thought wait.. did he just called me Princess?!Better answer back."Fine!My name is Y/N!"He chukled"Nice name Y/N. Don't give anyone this."He passed the album back to you."So.."We continued chatting until I had to go."Aww..Bye Princess!"He pouted after saying.You laughed"Bye Bye Kihyunie~ I'll come next time!"You left and went to the car that Eunhwa drove. You looked around.Mabye she's slower!You thought.You then opened the album curious of what Kihyun wrote. It said"Hi Princess, You are cute and i find you interesting,Mabye let's hang out next time?"After that you saw eight numbers.. It was kihyun's phone number!No wonder he said not to give it to anyone! You grinned and  you knew you didn't have to wait for a next fansign because your bias had gave you his number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Sorry if the story was lame!Pls comment if you want a story dedicated to you!Write down which member and the plot. Thanks!

~A/n