Good Things Gone Wrong

I am Melissa Mendez. I Am 17 years old, and I'm going to die. Right here, on my bathroom floor.  

Why you ask? 

Well lets go back to THAT day, 10 months ago.

~10months ago, May 18~

"Happy birthday!" I hear my friends, Damien, Zane, Annabell, Scarlet, my cousin Marry [A/N: I kno in my other story someone is named Marry, I just didn't kno what other names to name her... Its a different person. Just so no one gets mixed up. lawl] and my little brother Jake, say as I enter my room.

"Thanks, you guys, you didn't really have to do this ya know."

"Yeah, but we wanted too! We also have a surprise for you!! Okay, guys out!" Annabell yelled, pointing to the door as they left, chuckling.

"Melie!!~ " Jake tackled my legs "Happy birthday! I made yuw a card! Lookie! Lookie!"

I looked at the hand made, colorful card that my 4 year old brother made for me.

"Its so pretty Jakey. Thank you hun." I kissed his cheeck as he giggled an ran out of the room.

"Okay Mel, close your eyes," Scarlet said. 

I did as she said, and was being pulled to who knows where.

"Okay, now open!" Annie (a.k.a Annabell) whispered, sounding excited. 

I opened my eyes to see the dress I saw at the mall a couple weeks ago. [its blood red, spaghetti strap.]

"Wha... How di--...." I stuttered, unsure what to say.

"I saw you staring at it a couple of weeks ago I believe, I thought it would be the a great birthday gift for you, Melissa." said a voice, with that sexy, beautiful british accent, I wished to hear, behind me.

"R... Ricky...?" I chocked out, not believing it was him.  

I turned around an it was. I looked at him, with a shocked expression.

He leaned on the doorway (looking sexy as ever..)an smiled. 

"Happy birthday Melissa." my shocked expression slowly turned into a small smile. Ricky has been my crush since February 15, the day we met.

"W-what are you doing here..?" I stuttered.

"Well, I saw Annie an Zane at my job, at "Hot Topic". They told me they were getting you a birthday present for you. And I heard you talking about that dress, so I got it for you, Melissa." he smiled that smile that I loved, we kept eye contact.

"Okay you two, Ricky could you please go with all the guys down stairs while we get the birthday girl ready?" Scarlet said, giggling as I looked away blushing.

"Aww. Kay. See ya later Mel." he winked. Which made me blush more.

Once he left, I quickly closed the door. I leaned against the door, sighing. The girls giggled, I glared an they quickly stopped.

"What the hell is HE doing here?!?" I whispered yelled, is case he was still near my room.

"Well Mel, if you weren't staring at him an listened to him. Like he said. WE ran into hi--" Annie said but I cut her off.

"I meant, why is he here on my birthday!!"

"He helped me an Zane at the store, an asked to come. So I said 'yes'. Duh..."

"B...but he has a girlfriend.. You all know I like him..." I frowned.

"No he doesn't, they broke up like, 3 weeks ago!" Scarlet said smiling.

"But...."

"No 'buts'! Now come on, there's a party tonight. So lets get YOU ready!"

The girls pushed me down on a chair an began putting make-up on me. I usually don't wear make-up, I never have the time to do it. They put eye-liner, eye-shadow, mascara, and some other stuff. While Marry and Scarlet did my make-up, Marry curled my hair. Once they were finished, I began taking my clothes off an putting my dress on, It fit prefect! It was tight around my breast, down to the top of my hips, an flowed down to about an inch above my knees.

When I finished the girls squealed.

Annie: "OMG! You look HOT!"

Scarlet: "If I was lez, I'd date you."

Marry: "I have the prefect jewelery to go with it!"

I chuckled, I noticed everyone was dressed for the part but Marry. I wonder why... 

She came back with a red heart necklace and earings.

"Marry, aren't you going?" I said as I put them on.

"Oh... No, I don't want to go. I'm gonna babysit Jake with Sean."

"*sighs* fine.. But you really don't have to watch him. My aunt could do it.

"Nah its cool. Go have some fun! Let loose its your birthday after all." She smiled.

"Okay, have fun with Sean" I wiggled my eye-brows as we all laughed

I put my red heels on, grabbed my cell and black leather jacket. I checked myself in the mirror. I gaped at myself, I looked nothing like I usually do. I looked... Different. In a good way though.

"Ready?" Scarlet asked me. 

I took a deep breathing an nodded. "Ready."

Sorry for the mistakes

Hope ya like it :)

Comment! Vote!

Leave some love? [Lawl]

~Nikki ♥