Chapter 6 All again or it's just...?

Ross's pov

I have to tell Laura all about this. Let's just say its been 2 days since I got back home and no one came to our place. The last night I couldn't sleep, and I had all night a gun in my hand. And I walked all night in our house. Laura slept well, cause I was guarding her. And I had to make sure Laurie and the kids were safe. Laura was like " why do you have a gun?" and I was like " every man has one for defending his family".  The day after I had to go to a party, but I prefered to stay home and defend Laura. Kids were at my parents house. 

Laura: what is going on, Ross? 

Ross: nothing. 

Laura: well, why do you always have the gun in your hands? 

Ross: well.... Ok, you cotch me. We are in big danger. 

Laura: that's why you sent Emma and Ryan to Stormy! 

Ross: yes. And we have to leave town. RASCO is searching for us! 

Laura: who's Rasco? 

Ross: the best killer who works for Courtney now. She wants to kill you, cause she wants be  back. Or she wants to kill me to take revenge for what I did. 

She looked at me like I was crazy. But, Iooked at her  how seriously I could. 

Laura: so, you aren't joking? 

Ross: no. All I said is true. 

Laura: fine. Let's get some money, clothes and some other stuff and leave. We'll return when things get better. 

Ross: so, we are cool? 

Laura: course. Come-on! 

Laura packed some stuff and I just looked at her. She looked so damn sexy! 

Laura: why are you staring at me? 

Ross: you just look amazing! Love you. 

Laura: love you too. 

After 20 minutes we were ready to go far away. I was carrying all the bags and all Laura's shoes...yeah, she took a lot of shoes. But what can I say? I took my guitar too.

Laura: are you ready, honey? 

Ross: yea. I was waiting for you to come. 

Laura: I am ready now. Let's go. 

I carryed all of those shoes and bags in the car. My amazing Mercedes... I love it so much! But, Laura's still on the first place. Then I opened the door for Laura to get in. 

Laura: thanks, Goldie. Now, go lock the house. 

Ross: Fine! I'll be right back. I forgot my gun and passport. 

I ran into the house. I had  a big surprise. RASCO was there looking in my eyes. 

RASCO : all I wanted is to say "good bye". 

Ross: what do you want? 

RASCO : Choose. I kill Laura imediantly and I leave you forever and you will never see me again or you guys can stay home safe if you pay me. 

Ross: how much?! 

RASCO : well, Courtney asked for 7.000. 000 buks but I want more... Cause she wants to see you in pain. 100.000. 000 dollars. 

Ross: you know I don't have that much money? 

Rasco: I don't care. You have 2 days to give me the money or you will die. You can run, but you can't get rid of me. 

Then, he took my gun.

Ross: hey , that is mine. 

Rasco : I have strict rules to follow. I can't have so much trust in you. So, this gun is mine until you give me the money, ok? Now, shut your mouth and don't tell anyone else about this. Not even Laura has to know! Here is a tip : be quiet and give the money guickly. Bye! 

Ross: OK, sir. Have  a great day. 

I returned to the car. I forgot my passport again... So I made a pretty funny face and I turned back in the house. That guy wasn't there anymore. So, I got up and took my other gun... A big shootgun. I never thought I would ever need it. Well, my life turned not perfectly, but it's at least like an action movie. I took my passport and I came back to Laura. 

Laura: what took so long? 

Ross: I forgot where I put it... Just that! 

Laura: what about the big Jack? 

Ross: you mean the shoot gun? 

Laura: yes. Why on the earth do you want to take it!? Are you a secret killer or like that Rasco? 

Ross:No! We need protection, right? Rasco is coming for us. 

Laura: what's the point?! If he will catch us every single place we go, why are we going? 

Ross: Laura, listen... I know this will cost me a lot... But here it is the truth! 

I had to tell her something you guys didn't want to know. Sometimes, I hid really painful things and truths. Anyway, this truth will be probably the one which will end my life with Laura and my kids... But, I just can't tell her what it really is! This would mean I have to leave.... And I don't want to do that. 

Laura: what? Why is Courtney and this guy hunting for you?! 

Ross: I... I... Courtney is.... She is... 

"ahhh... I can't tell her that! Common Ross!!!! What is wrong with me?!". All I wanted was to be happy all my life and make others happy... But I made Laura and Kids so sad and worried about me so many times. I even can't even imagine how much I love them, but I did the stupidest thing I could!!! When I ran away from Laura, when I had that leg broke, I stayed at Courtney's place for some time and.... 

--_---------____-___-_____-_________&___&

What is Ross hiding??? Keep reading if you want to find out! It is just that everything will be just destroyed (little avanpremiere) what will he do? And how Laura will react to the breaking news?! It will be heart broking.... 

THANKS FOR READING!!! LOVE YOU 😘😘😘😘