Chapter 5 Homecoming

Laura's pov

So, Ross stood almost 2 full weeks in the hospital. They took good care of him after the miracle happened. Gosh, I remember how happy I was. Today was a big day. Ross was coming back home. Ryan and Emma didn't even see him this all time. They miss him and I miss him too. I visited Ross 4 days ago. He was pretty happy that he is fine now. Peace and love is all he wants. 

Ross's pov 

So, I am super excited about today! Just amazing. I am going home! I missed Ryan and Emma so much. And good nows are coming... The newest member of our family will be here in 2 weeks. Cool, right? Everyone in here is just super nice with me and I have to do something for em'. I will make a huge donation to this hospital. I know... I'm a good guy. 

-----1 hour later - - - - - - 

To my bed came a tall man, dressed entire in black. 

Ross: HI! 

Black man : It is Darry. I work for Courtney Eaton, and my co - worker shooed you. I am here to tell you that you are in big danger. Court payed this guy, Rasco, to trap you in her house or in other place. She wants you so bad! 

Ross: OK, so I have to run? 

Darry: yes, if you want to be alive tomorrow night. Rasco is our best worker and he works like this for more than 20 years. Rasco is his name code. No one knows his real name. 

Ross: thanks. Why did you tell me? You know... You had to trap me for Courtney. 

Darry: I am a Raura shipper and a big fan. Here, hide this somewhere. It will help you. Take care! 

Ross: thanks, I guess. 

It was strange. He just took of and dissappeared. He game me a note. One phone number and a map with some red "x" es drown on it. I guess he was a good man. Doctors didn't see him. What did he mean with " danger" and "name code RASCO"? 

After 30 minutes, the professor came to me. 

Proff. Doc : You are ready to go home, buddy. 

Ross: thanks. Can I just go? 

Proff. Doc: no. Someone has to go with you. Whom? 

Ross: I cant call my wife, I want to surprise her. 

Proff. : I will come with you. 

Ross: thanks. 

So, I and professor went to my place. Well, mine and Laura's. I knocked on the door and my little Emma came to open. She was shocked when she saw me. 

Emma: mommy, Ryan!!! 

Laura and Ryan imediantly came. Ryan hugged me as soon as he realized who I am. Laura Was just frozen there. 

Laura: You are back!!! Why didn't you tell me to meet you before you left hospital? 

Ross: Laurie... Just come here. 

And we'll all hugged ( I mean just the lynchs). Profesor just looked at us. 

Proffesor: take care, Mr and Mrs. We don't want something bad to happen to you. 

Ross: you too, Mr! Bye and thanks. 

After proffesor walked away, I realized that I didn't do something I had to do. I took Emma in my arms and I ran to professor Smith. 

Ross: Sir doctor! Mr Smith!!! 

He turned to me and looked confused. 

Smith: what now? 

Ross: here's a gift. 

And I gave him 1. 000.000 bucks. I know it is a lot of money. But they saved my life, in a way... And I had to thank God and them for all. Professor Smith was amazed. 

Ross: it is real. 1.000.000 bucks for the hospital. 

Smith : why, Mr lynch? 

Ross: you saved me. How could I ever forget that? Thank you. 

I just wanted to say that and I walked away. Emma looked at me like I was the best person ever. 

Ross : what, sweetie? 

Emma : you just gave away 1. 000.000 bucks... That is amazing! You are an amazing dad! 

Ross: wish I was that amazing... You make me feel so special, but I'm not. 

Emma: what are you talking about? You are the most important person for me! You and mom are... 

Ross: I know. You, mommy and Ryan are the most for me. 

I kissed her little nose. She just cuddled in my arms, while I was running back home. When we were back, Emma was sleeping well, so I put her in the big bed ( mine and Laura's bed). She looked like an angel. Laura came and hugged me thight. I hugged back. Her little arms were around me and it felt so good to be back. But, that Darry's words were all in my head. I had to tell Laura. But, I couldn't. It felt so wrong this all. But it was the new chapter of my life. What I mean Is that I write my own story and it can be a drama or a long romantic story. My life depends on how I make my life. 

-------------

More to come!!! So, what do you think about it? A like and comment would help a lot. Like this I can see if you guys like it. 

           Thanks. 😉