chapter 12

a couple hours after the mall

the pink haired boy: hey wanna come over and smoke a lil bit?

jasmine🥀: sure, but i'm gonna need an address.

the pink haired boy: ahhh i'll go outside and check i guesssss.

jasmine🥀: hey gus,, are you high?

the pink haired boy: maybe i am, maybe i'm not. and the address is 15 november lane.

jasmine🥀: on my way🖤

the pink haired boy: okay baby girl

yeah. i knew he was high. i got some clothes on other than the sweatpants and basic t-shirt. i decided i was going to look good because why not?

 i decided i was going to look good because why not?

i started driving to the address he gave me. it turned out to be at an apartment complex in the middle of downtown la. surprised? not really.

i walked out of the car just as it had started raining. i strolled up the steps as i went to his apartment on the second floor. i quietly knocked despite the fact that i heard loud music coming from inside. i knocked louder.

gus's pov

i heard a knock coming from outside. that should be jasmine. i couldn't wait to see her beautiful features again. she was so kind. i opened the door to see her puffy blonde hair, her toned waist, and her perfect ass. i looked her up and down quickly and invited her in.

as she walked into the doorway i saw the look on the boy's faces when they saw her. i subconsciously placed my hand on the small of her back to show them i wanted her. maybe i did. maybe it's the drugs talking. we went to the couch where the rest of gbc was sitting. i started introducing her to each member.

tracy. mackned. døves. wicca. nedarb. coldhart. horsehead. yunggoth. all the boys. they each looked her up and down, maybe she didn't notice. she looked comfortable. we all sat down and smoked, and talked, and drank a lil bit. all of the boys except tracy eventually left the apartment. a group of girls walked in though, as soon as tracy saw them he started feeling them up and eventually took them to his bedroom.

now it was just the two of us tonight. she looked me dead in the eye, took a long drag on the blunt and blew a cloud of smoke; slightly obscuring her face. she handed me the blunt and smiled. after i took a hit, she had vanished behind the smoke. i slowly but surely got to see her again. now she was laughing. we hadn't been talking much. that's how i knew she wasn't laughing with me. another thing telling me she wasn't, was the fact that another guy had pulled her over to talk to him.

i felt jealousy build up inside of me, so i decided i'd find a girl to talk to. when i walked over to one, i didn't even get time to notice who it was. this girl started kissing me roughly, she ran her hands all over me. i did the same, running them over her waist and lower. i gave what was there a little squeeze before she pulled me closer. realizing what i was doing, i pulled away. shit, it's layla. what have i just done?

i turned around to see jasmine, crying and heading out of the door. i guess it really was the drugs talking.