chapter 3

Gus's POV

i saw her in the elevator. her puffy blonde hair was obscuring her bluish-hazel eyes. she was beautiful. tracy leaned over and whispered to me, "i see your eyes on her, she's a good lookin one isn't she ?" i laughed. even after she looked back down to the elevator floor and walked to the back of the elevator wall beside us, i could see her looking at us out of the corner of her eye. her eyes were so beautiful, they would make a twinkling look at certain angles. she got off on the third floor. i saw her long hair sway behind her as she walked out and left us alone.

we got out at the studio floor. we were recording a new song called "benz truck (Гелик)" for our first album, after all of the EP's .

//time skippp//

i saw her standing outside looking dumbfounded after her phone dropped from her ear down to her hip. she was bewildered. the only cars that i saw in the parking lot were ones i recognized which meant they belonged to the staff.

she must have been calling someone, since her phone was next to her ear. i walked outside and saw her jump when she heard footsteps.

"hey," i said.

jasmine's pov

i suddenly got alert when i heard footsteps on the concrete.

i heard a voice. i assumed it belonged to the person the footsteps had. "hey," he said.

i turned around. it was the man with tattoos and pink & black hair. damn, his voice is beautiful. as i stuttered out my greeting back to him, he noticed i had nowhere to go.

"would you like a ride home?" he asked me.

"that would be nice. my car isn't here and i left my friend in it. she must have gotten bored and left. she's not answering her phone. it went straight to voicemail." i explained.

he nodded after i was done. we climbed into his all black benz truck.

on our way out of the parking lot, i thanked him for bringing me to the apartment.

"anytime, honestly" he said.

i told him my address and he typed it into the maps app on his phone. when we got home he walked me to my door.

"thank you again," i repeated.

"you're welcome beautif-.." he stopped himself. "you're welcome."

god, i really hope i get this job.

/////

a/n : how is the book going so far ? y'all please don't be scared to give me your feedback. bye loves !