➓ 【Moth to a Flame】

Start from the beginning

In a moment's notice, Blackhat is around his table, yanking his doctor up to him, arm wrapped around that thin waist. Flug's protest is quickly muffled by the demon's lips on his, tongue licking the inside of his mouth. He's completely melted into the demon's arms, head too fuzzy to think. His jefecito moves them so he's sitting on his desk, Flug bending down as to not break their frenzied kissing. Blackhat encourages the flustered human to trail down his neck.

He tugs Flug by his shirt collar, allowing him to unbutton Blackhat's pristine red button down. Once the demon shrugs out of that, Flug bites on his exposed chest, eliciting an annoyed growl. He licks there in apology. Blackhat shoves him to his knees by the top of his head. Flug's drifting mind comes back when he realizes he's undoing his boss's fly, Blackhat's leg wrapped around his lanky body. "Hmm don't lose your nerve now doctor. You've got me going. Finish the job."

Flug timidly presses his palm to that bulge, surprised at his boss's movement. He fumbles with his hands, a bit nervous. That nervousness rockets when he actually sees his jefecito's dick. What the fuck... that's not normal.. he feels eyes baring into the top of his head, and finds himself hoping he can do a good job. Humans are different... He experimentally licks the pointed fleshy tip, egged on by a hand grabbing his bag. "Flug, I'm taking this fucking thing off." His bag is yanked off, and his mouth is suddenly thrust into by the appendage... he's given no time to panic over it. Talons tangle into his hair, bobbing Flug's head onto his dick. His throat stings up from the suddenness of it, and he thinks how grateful he is for sucking cock before.

He swirls his tongue, trying to keep up with Blackhat's tempo. Flug's hands grip onto Blackhat's shoes, eyes lidded. There are little nubs along the appendage, and putting pressure on them with his tongue elicits a grunt from the demon. Flug looks up, embarrassed and turned on by his jefecito staring down at him, green saliva dripping. Blackhat's other hand comes around to scratch Flug's back as he's sucking, digging deep, drawing blood and a cry. Both from his scientist. He licks the sweet substance and flashes teeth. Slys definitely likes pain. Delicious.

Picking up the pace, Flug chokes when he feels the thing moving against his throat, pushing down on its own. He feels like he'll be suffocated. But he loves it. Blackhat's freshly bloodied hand wraps lightly around the thin neck of his slave,— appropriate now — squeezing enough to hear and feel harsh breaths around his cock. "Look like a whore." Flug threateningly grazes his teeth on Blackhat's member. He shouldn't be able to think... let alone say full sentences... so he tries something else.

"H-hmm, not bad..." Flug smirks hearing that stutter from pressing on the underside with his tongue. He presses harder, again and again, finally hearing a moan from his boss. He looks up with surprise, the demon now the one to refuse to look at him. Hah! "Don't get cocky doctor," he whispers, ramming into Flug's mouth. "You're gonna swallow. Verstehst? Understand?" The scientist nods obediently, only momentarily impressed by his boss's German, helping push Blackhat over the edge.

He feels warm slick cum coat the back of his throat. Flug swallows whatever's inside and licks his lips. Mm not salty like a human's... his eyes lazily catch his boss's, all his previous confidence instantly drained. His bare face... Blackhat knows what he looks like now. No if's and's or but's. "Surprisingly. You're pretty cute," The demon muses, fingers holding his own chin in feigned contemplation. "Quite a twink, wouldn't you say?" Flug wants to protest, but just hangs his head in embarrassment. A hand lands there, startling him but just ruffles those curls. Flug finds himself leaning his forehead against Blackhat's knee for a while.

"What a good boy." G..good... boy. Flug suddenly feels sick. That's what that... that bastard called him. During his 'self-experimentations.' When he was forced to do shit like this. He lifts his head from Blackhat's knee, hiding those emotions as best he can. "Don't call me that." His boss's petting turns into tight gripping in his hair. "I call you what I want now. You're mine in all sense of the word." Flug's forced to look up at the demon, unable to hide his fear. "W-what.. what does that mean. You've been saying some weird things..." "Oh, you'll find out. Might as well keep it a surprise since you can't get out of it now." He's gone back to petting. Flug tenses, suddenly remembering that he gave his boss a blowjob... and, well, he's human after all... he needs to get to his bedroom or something.