Day 33: End of Honour

Depuis le début

He stopped from walking away. Is it girly? Shikamaru attempted to return, but halted himself anyhow. No. What the hell are you doing?! Walk away! Apparently, he successfully did so. Thereafter, the man yawned as he sat on an empty couch, leaned his back against the wall--specifically his head, before allowing himself to somehow doze off whilst Temari was busy.

"Ino, stop pushing!" Loudly whispered Chouji. "I told you not to sneak in; Shikamaru's just at the waiting lounge!"

The female minimally shoved the other away. "Shikamaru isn't my concern at the moment, Chouji! I want to see if Temari's safe!"

"Have you forgotten who it is you're talking about? It's Temari-san of Sunagakure, the cruelest kunoichi, the rumoured best of all bests when it comes to wind element! She can handle herself!"

"Chouji, you don't understand women!" Fired Ino back, now finally shifting her attention towards him instead of sneaking in continuously. "Even if she's strong, when a man has a huge desire of conquering a woman, whatever the odds is, he must!"

Conquering...?

"Chouji, we have to save her! Can't you imagine what Shikamaru could do with his shadows?! They're going to be hard to break!"

"Ino, you're going overboard..."

A piercing, yet short squeal of fear escaped the bath's area which incontestably had alerted the sleeping shinobi of Konohagakure. "Temari!" Quickly, the latter ran towards the aforementioned room.

"Shikamaru's coming! Let's go!" Ino grabbed Chouji away, forgetting the purpose of why they went all the way there.

"Temari!" Called him again, flipping the noren of the female's bath roughly. "Are you okay--"

"Oh, Shika--"

Before the teen's brown-coloured pigments was Temari's irrefutable figure that was once covered with white-cottoned towel.

"Wh--"

Though her covers had fallen flat on the floor, Shikamaru couldn't remove his gazes away from her stunning, feminine body. Aware he was about her chests, now he was as well with her whole physique. Pink tints became huge slashes of red; the man appeared seemingly immovable from his location.

"I'm so-- I didn't mean--" managed to utter the genius.

Temari, in a swift motion, grabbed her towel, covered her body, but had withdrawn her tessen. "Get...," began her, her usual battle stance showing. "...out!" Then, a strong wind from the east side of the house had been executed.

The impact, and the loud sounds had captured the attention of the fleeing Ino and Chouji. "Is that Shikamaru?" Reconfirmed the female, as a familiar figure came flying from the bath house.

I did say I was looking forward to see her, but not that kind of "see". Uttered Shikamaru to himself upon landing effortlessly smooth on the ground, right hand aiding him not to hit his face against the cemented flooring. Well... That was quite a body-- Aah, what the hell are you thinking, Shikamaru?! He, once again, placed both of his hands inside his empty pockets before standing firmly, though had he also slapped himself awake mentally. Because of my stupidity, it surely is going to be awkward next time we see each other...

Relieved that it would take more time to see each other again, Shikamaru released a sigh. By that moment, he was pretty sure both of them already had recovered from that embarrassing situation. She probably already went home without telling me. I mean, why would she tell--

The latter stopped from his tracks. "Wait...," with an evident expression of realisation hitting him, he said, "Didn't she just arrive here?!" Soon, Shikamaru found fear, embarrassment and awkwardness crawling, and building up around him.

"Oi, Shikamaru."

That voice he couldn't resist that brought him consternation had straightforwardly called him.

"Let's go back to work."

The stripling maintained his facial expressions as if casually, but his thoughts about the incident earlier, and his current situation had been jumbling in his mind soonest as the blonde kunoichi appeared.

"N-Nothing happened earlier. Let's go," the maize-haired lass' patience was presently quite short as she had walked ahead on her own, leaving yet allowing the genius to follow. Though she also had possessed an unchanging expression, it could incontrovertibly be sensed on her words, and little stuttering that she was, definitely, in fraught.

Ah... Brown eyes locked himself to the female's stature whilst she walked away, leaving. I-I guess...I could live with this. This is better than actually not talking. He took a brief moment to slightly drop his optics onto the wind user, tracks now were one step away from her. I didn't know she had that kind of body hiding under her black--

"You're quiet," muttered her, but was comprehensible. It unarguably had broken Shikamaru's thoughts. "You better not be thinking about earlier."

Alerted, the young male had himself mentally choking. As soon as he had gathered his stature and prowess back, he said, "H-Huh, of course, not. It's the last thing I'd think about. I got lots of things going on, and they're far more important."

Pleased, Temari's face had glowed once again. "That's good to know."

Yeah, this is better than actually not being with her.

(A/N: I could see a second part happening, but I'm not exactly sure... Ah, well! If you have an idea how a part 2 would happen, let me know in the PM!

P.S: The real MVPs here are both Ino and Chouji. x])