03 - Chapter Three - Siryn's Point Of View.

Slowly getting closer I set the bag on the ground.

"I'm Siryn. I'm Deigo the Beta's oldest son. I've brought you food and blankets."

"We don't want your help. Dakota made it very clear we could just go and die off for all he cared."

" Please let me help. I can't watch your people die because of an argument."

I got close enough to the Alpha that I touched his hand. The tingles that shot out as we touched was enough to scare me. I knew what we were but could he know.

"Don't touch me. Son of Deigo, I don't need your help run along  home before let my warriors eat the Alpha's children."

"Please, don't make-----"

His fist slammed against the creaky wall of the house and yelled at me making me run. Finding Luna and Dax surrounded by warriors I swallowed the lump in my throat, The warriors back off and let them run with me. 

*  *  *  *  *  *

I felt like I was choking on my own breath as we finally got home. His warning wouldn't keep me away, even now my mind drifted to him. I could see his dirty brown hair and green eyes, his sharp lips curled in anger. He was dirty but that could be fixed with a shower and he could use some food, then he would be perfect. Not that he wasn't already perfect.

Come first morning light I needed to speak with Dakota. This also meant confessing I took them food and had luna steal from his office among many many other things. Crawling into bed tears dusted my cheeks. Those poor wolves were in dire need of things but he couldn't drop his male pride to help them. Falling asleep I dreamt of him. My mate.

Morning reared its ugly head and I was so not ready for my day to start. As I was ready to leave my house to speak with Dakota, my father was walking towards me. I could feel his anger as it flowed off him in a wave. 

"What the fuck is the meaning of this! Dakota had this delivered to him this morning. I want some damn answers."

Taking the paper from my dad Deigo I read the handwritten note.

Alpha Dakota.

Allow me to say this only once, keep you and your beta's children off my land. I don't need your handouts, They brought my people food and supplies that we didn't need. You made it clear you don't wish to help us so keep your damn people off my land. Next time I will allow my warriors to keep them. 

Alpha Lucio.

Well shit.

Looking at my dad I choose my words wisely, 

"I was worried about them. I was right to be---"

"I told you nature was weeding----"

"I won't let nature weed out my fucking mate! Do you fucking understand! That blind fucking alpha is my god damn mate. I can just sit and-----"

My father pulled me to his chest.

"I'm pissed you went and did this without so much as a word to me or your father, do you know how worried he would have been if he found out."

"Dad I'm fine. But my mate he is not. His stupid pride is killing his people. They have no food, water or even proper homes, We need to help them. Please for my sake."

"I will speak with Dakota, but don't hold your breath, He's really pissed at you all."

"Thank you---"

"Don't thank me. You are also going to be punished. Training with the warriors for a month every morning at five am sharp."