Master x Student (Lemon)

(Edited)

(Honestly when I first watched this I thought Mihawk was a Vampire I was having almost a nosebleed/ Imagine if he was I'll let him drain me any day 😂😂)

(Clothing/Weapons)

(Y/N)'s POV

I leaned against a tree stump as us Red Haired pirates had sat around an island the whole morning till the sun was setting since we celebrated last night and drank too much. But in return the pounding in my head was a bitch.

"Dahaha! That's what happens when challenge to drink too much aye girly?!" Shanks laughed about how last night Yasopp challenged me in a drinking contest but after I couldn't remember what happened after. Shanks then clutched his head groaning.

"Your one to talk Captain"I say rubbing my temple. Shanks chuckled "I won didn't I Captain?"

"No that was a tie missy!"Yassopps voice rang out making me look at the sniper who leaned against the rock.

"It was?"I asked confused

"We both passed out"Yasopp said chuckling as I scratched the back of my head trying to remember. "You don't remember do you?"

"Nope I don't remember shit"I said making them chuckle.

"But that means rematch next time we drink"Yasopp challenged me as smirked evilly

"Yeah why not"I said shrugging yawning closing my eyes. All of a sudden one of the rookies came running yelling on the top of his lungs making me want to knock him out for yelling so loud that people in the East blue could hear.

"Captain! It's him Dracule Mihawk!"The rookie said making snap my eyes open widely.

"Sensei Mihawk?!"I gasped as Shanks looked at me weirdly but kept his mouth shut. That's when a man named Dracule Mihawk known as my Sensei came walking towards Shanks.

"Mihawk such a rare guess"Shanks said so casually "I'm not in such a good mood are you here to fight?"

"Now that you've lost your left arm I have no intention to fight against you anymore"Mihawk said as he looked around and his eyes found mine making my heart raced seeing those gorgeous eyes that I fell in love with. "Also a pleasure to see you again (Y/n) how have been"

"yeah long time no see Sensei I've been good yourself"I said bowing then looked up at him and notice something lingering in his eyes. But you can never tell what's going on behind that stoic expression of his.

"I'm very well thank you also glad to hear what you've achieved"He said as his mouth twitched. I gave him a eye closed smile.

"Well if it wasn't for you I would be a low life"I said. He chuckled as his eyes still had.

"How do you two know each other?"Shanks asked with an arched eyebrow

"He was my sensei"I said as Shanks eyes widened