Chapter 10

Brielle

So what my mom did was make Anderson clean up the school for a week. What did you think she was going to make him do you perverted freaks?

After the meeting was over and we could go home, he stopped me in the hallway at our lockers.

"Hey." He says putting his arm on the locker next to mine. "Hey yourself, janitor." I laugh. He mocks my laugh. "Very funny." I stick my tongue out at him and he does it back.

"So, I was wondering what you were doing Friday?" He puts his hands in his pockets. "Going to school. How about you?" I smile. He bites his lip. It's sooo sexy!

"You know what I meant." He smiles. I look at him. "Look Brielle, I've had f—," "Aye! Andy! You still here?" Dammit Quintavion! He comes up to us and they do their handshake. I give him a cold hard stare. And I think Anderson did too.

He looks at me then at Anderson and back at me. His eyes go big. "Ohh! Shit! Sorry my guy. See ya Brie." He runs off.    I wonder what he was doing here?

I try to close my locker and walk away but he stopped me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anderson

"Wait," I say. She looks up at me with her small, brown, Asian-like eyes. "I still have something to say." "I have to go." She says on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry." She pushes my arms and walks away.

"Brielle! Wait!" Now I'm on the verge of tears. She doesn't stop and walks to the door to the stairs. I punch my fist into my locker making a small but deep dent. I slide down all the way to the floor. And I start crying.

"Mr. Fayne?" I look up. "Are you ok? Brielle just walked past me and she seemed like she was crying. What happened?" I say nothing and look back down to my feet.

"Anderson? Please, tell me." "Why? Nobody cares about what I have to say. Why should you?" She gets on the floor with me. "I know I maybe your principal but you can still talk to me."

I look at her and sigh. "I have feelings for your daughter." "I know." "You do?" "Yeah! It's obvious that you like her. And I think you have more feelings for her than you know." "What?"

"I think, you love her."