Chapter 3: The Next Day

Marinette's POV 

I decided to skip school the next day. I didn't want to face Alya or Adrien or my class who probably knew all the details of our argument. But it wasn't just the fact that I didn't want to face my problems, I felt physically sick. My breathing was still weird from all of the crying I did the night before. I even threw up this morning. I couldn't even sleep last night. 

At about 2:30, when school would end, I got a call. I prayed that it wasn't Alya, Nino, Adrien, or heaven forbid, Chat Blanc. I lifted my phone with shaky hands to see my mother's contact. I sighed with relief.

I picked up the phone and put on a fake smile. "Hi mom!" 

"Honey! How are you?" 

"I'm pretty good. How's London?" I lied to her. It made me want to puke again. Lying made me sick. I hated people who lied and I was being a hypocrite. 

"Oh, dear, you'd love it here! We should have brought you! This order is super large, and um. . ." Mom trailed off.

"What? What is it?" I asked, a little nervous at what she was about to say.

"We-your father and I need to stay two more weeks."

I didn't know how to reply. "O-ok." 

"Honey, I hope that you k-" Mom started, but I didn't want to hear anything more.

"I have lots of homework to do. Tell Papa I love him." And with that, I hung up the phone. 

I couldn't hold anything back anymore. I ran over to my bed and cried my heart out. These would be the worst three weeks of my life. This was the worst day of my life. That was the worst phone call of my life. I cried even more  after thinking about the three weeks that I would be alone. 

Then there was a thud on the balcony. "Leave me alone!" I screamed towards the window.

Against my wishes, Chat Blanc entered the room.

"I thought I told you to leave me the hell alone." I said still facing the wall.

"We have to talk, Princess." Chat reminded me with no emotion whatsoever.

"Yet again, leave me the hell alone." I didn't want to talk about anything, especially with him. He had confused the shit out of me, and I preferred to not talk to him.

"Princess, we need to talk." I could hear Chat walking towards me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to get my awful emotions out. I turned around and hurled my fist towards Chat Blanc's face. But due to his cat like reflexes though, he caught my wrist. I started fighting back. 

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed out to Chat Blanc. 

He squeezed my wrist. "Princess,"

"Stop it. . .please. . .please." I let it out. I bawled and decided to stop fighting back.

He let go. "Look, I know you may be upset, but I have to know shit about Ladybug." He almost sounded calm. He almost sounded compassionate. 

I took one deep breath. "What the hell do you want me to tell you for? I don't know her personally."

"You definitely know each other, wheather you'll admit it or not." He smirked. 

I wondered why he thought that I knew Ladybug. I obviously know her, but I am not going to tell him she and I are the same person.

"Alright. I might know her."

"I'm never wrong, Marinette." He winked at me, and my face turned red at the flirtatious act.

I got more comfy on my bed and decided to continue out conversation. "So. . . What do you want to know about the infamous hero?"

"Everything." He said super serious. I had to laugh at his remark.

"How about we start with something a little less specific, Chaton." I smiled and felt comfortable for the first time that day.

He crawled on top of me and pinned my arms down like the night before. Similar to what happened last night, he got very close to my ear. "Her identity." He whispered in a seductive tone.

I gasped.

I know I haven't updated this in forever! I know this chapter is shit! I was reading a really good fanfic and I forgot about writing. Sorry!