"Shaggydog?"

We're in Embry's house. Bronwyn and her boyfriend lay beside each other on his bed. The couple was watching one of Bronwyn's favourite movies on the small tv in front of Embry's bed. Rain drizzled on the window from outside. Bron had wanted to see the movie with him for a long time, and it took a lot of convincing to get him to watch it. It wasn't his kind of movie.

Unfortunately, Embry had patrolled the night before and was struggling to keep his heavy eyes open and pay attention to the film. He kept jolting his head up again, almost falling asleep every ten seconds.

Bronwyn turned her head with an excited smile and looked at her boyfriend to see his reaction to an adorable moment in the movie, only to find him half asleep. His head was leaning awkwardly on his own shoulder and she almost felt sorry for him.

Had they not been watching her favourite film.

She kissed the side of his head before her gaze turned back to the tv with an unimpressed look. While her eyes kept watching the movie, her hand grabbed one of the pillows from behind her.
Bronwyn smacked Embry right in the face with it.

At first, the shapeshifter looked shocked and confused. His head whipped around for a second before his gaze landed on Bronwyn who was giving him an offended look. Her thick eyebrows were pulled together and his shoulders slumped.

"Sorry, Princess." Embry almost had her caving in at the nickname, but she wasn't in the chill-in-bed mood anymore. "I'm just so tired." Hair tickled her arm as he rubbed his head on her shoulder as if to wake himself up. Her boyfriend was a total puppy.

When he tried to bring her into a hug, Bronwyn acted like she accepted his apology. However, she surprised him by grabbing the other pillow behind her and bringing it up to smack the side of his face. "Don't you princess me! I'm the queen."

The couple both eventually got onto their feet on the bed and started hitting each other with the pillows. "Are we actually having a pillow fight?" Embry asked, lowering his pillow. The only answer he got was another smack from Bron's pillow.

After tiring each other out, the couple ended up cuddling on the bed again. Bronwyn lay normally on her side of the bed, still letting out a chuckle every now and again. Embry had lost his pillow to the other side of the room and decided to not retrieve it. Instead, he lay his head down on Bronwyn's stomach, which he thought was an amazing substitute for the other pillow.
Both had lost interest in the movie, and the silence wasn't broken for a couple of minutes.

"I think our son's name should be Elliot." The sentence flowed so naturally to him, and Bronwyn smiled in a way that made her cheeks hurt. However, Embry did not see her face and started panicking at her lack of response. "Shit, Bronwyn, I was just so caught up in the moment and the last few weeks-"

Bronwyn interrupted his rant by answering his first statement. "If we name the boy Elliot," She took a break as if to think, and Embry turned around with an expression that Bronwyn tried to determine as either surprised or gleeful. "Then our daughter's name will be Blaire." Giggles filled the air of Embry's room. Bronwyn stroked her boyfriend's hair while lifting her knees when she giggled, while said boyfriend snuggled his face into her clothed stomach.

Even though the giggles were muffled by her stomach, she heard him talk in a low and careful voice. "I love you."

"I love you too, Shaggydog."

Embry lifted his head slowly to look at her through squinted eyes. "Shaggydog?"

Bronwyn puckered her lips jokingly and crossed her arms. "It's one of the direwolves in Game of Thrones, you wouldn't know." He let his head rest back on her stomach but was still looking at her. A short chuckle left his mouth.

"You're such a loser. I tried making this a cute moment after falling asleep during your movie."

"I'm a pretty loser, though?" Her hands rested in his hair again, and he hummed in response.

"A beautiful loser."