I'm so happy to be starting this

the title. and yes I am. This is like the part of the series that was her goal! Now we are going to see how she does while she is living her dream.

Danny_Dawson! Super D! Master of names! I need your help with you know what. Just message it to me. lol. I'll repay you with nutella (I only need eight this time)

Anyway, hi guys. I'm so excited. I can't wait to start. I'll update the first chapter later. I haven't done my paragraphs yet.

comment and vote. I love those two things like fat girls love cake. Therefore my love for those and cake is the same. yea I'm big, and that's why most of my books are about curvy people.

Anyway, ask questions about the books so far. I will update a special chapter just to answer to questions. Also let me know of you want me to update in the characters pov when I answer the question you ask about them.

The next chapter will be about the characters that are about to be in this story then there will be an extra chapter to start the beginning. I can't waaaait to show ya how much I... wait that's not me that's beyonce.... LEAVE ME ALONE BEYONCE! anyway ttyl. Smooches.

boop

boop

bop

bop

beeeeeeeeep

flat line!

/\/\/\/\/\/\________________________

>:)

also this is still the second part of the series.