Snow may have been able to take on the rouge but I couldn't have. Even I could I wouldn't have been able to hurt them. I start to run faster in panic as I hear the steps of the rouge trail close behind me. I don't turn around to get a look at how they are I just run. Hurting somebody is not on my list of things to do and I really don't want to have to make it be. You don't really have a chose they're gaining on us. She's right their steps are getting closer. I dont want to hurt someone or get hurt myself.

I haven't really trained much in fighting as human and I dont know the first thing about how to fight as a wolf. Fine then I guess its time for you're next skill. You've already kinda used it without knowing before so I guess its fine to show you now. What is it, Snow hurry? Just think fast see your limit and break past it. I nod my head and then run faster. I dont stop picking up speed until I know the other wolf is far behind then I start running to my house.

Once im at my house I shift and get dressed and then start out to Deans house. I may not know much about how to run a pack but I do know that a rouge being on our territory is important. I make it to Deans house to see a bunch of other people - Pack members. "Excuse me miss yo-" one of them starts before stopping with a confused face. "Luna?" She ask and I nod quickly. I need to think of a way to communicate I have to talk to Dean. Ok this might be kinda hard but focus on her face and then try to open a link. You're the Luna you can do it.

I focus deeply on her face until I start to feel myself pushing into her head. 'Yes I'm your Luna and I really need to talk to Dean Its important' I flash a look of worry as she looks at me closely. "Why didn't alpha Dean tell us about you yet" she quizzes. 'Well its was because of medical reasons , I was in and out of hospital and can't handle big crowds. But right now I really need to talk with Dean' I explain. Her eyes flash with sadness for a second before she nods and lets me pass.

I open the door to his house and quickly make my way to his room.
'Dean its me' I link as I knock on his door. The door opens and Dean looks at me a bit confused. "What are you doing here?" his voice was somewhat weak from fatigue. "Not that I dont want you here I just wasnt expecting you" he quickly spits out probably thinking I took words the wrong way. 'I know Dean but there was a rouge on our land in the forest by my house' his eyes green eyes fill with worry as he thinks over my words. "Wait are you ok did you get hurt" he asks stopping his own train of thought. 'I'm fine, I out ran them but they were hiding out in a bush about a mile into the forest' I tell him. He nod pulling me into his arms mumbling about how he's happy I'm not hurt.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Did see what the wolf looked like?" Dean asked finally looking up from paperwork. I shake my head I hadn't even caught a glimpse of the rouge. 'I remember the smell though if that helps, it was like a mix of dirt, mold, and blood all rolled up in the same sent' I grimace thinking back to repugnant smell. "That's not normal rouge smell, its usually just a rusty sent sometimes you can't smell the dirt on them but what just said isn't a rouge sent" he says looking confused.

'Snow had said it was a rouge after I took in the sent" I tell him just as confused as he is. "I don't know then maybe Snow was able to tell something was wrong with the sent and told you that so you'd get out of there" he shrugs. He's right I didn't recognize the sent but I knew it was bad I just figured it was a rouge. Well we need to find out what it really was. I know we do. 'Oh yeah we need to introduce me to the pack soon' I say remembering the girl from earlier.

"Why so suddenly?"he quizzes so I tell him about the girl. "Well we can introduce you tomorrow but there will be a lot of people and you'll probably have to have your mindlink open the whole time." he says seriously. 'I can handle it, besides the pack deserves to know their Luna' I know its a lot but I have to. "You know you're gonna make a wonderful Luna" his eyes glimmer with love. 'Really' I ask hopeful, in most books and stories the Luna is a strong leader and I don't see myself as a Leader. "Really" he smiles walking away from his desk and towards me on his bed.

He slowly walks closer until he's leaning over the bed. My breathing increases as his face gets closer and my heart pounds. Gently his soft lips meet mine and my eyes flutter shut as we kiss. With one arm wrapped around my waist and the other keeping his balance he pulls me closer. My nose brushes against his cheek as his does mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and soon enough he's fully sitting on the bed both arms wrapped around me. Our hearts pound as our skin tingles.

Suddenly his lips move from mine and go to kiss down my jaw. My heart now pounds harder not because of love but fear. Although I trust and love Dean my heart and head still panic a little. I can trust him I need to calm down. "Are you ok" he mumbles against my skin noticing my ridged form. I take a deep breath before nodding and entangling our lips once again. He responds instantly his hands now more active as the run up and down my back. Before anything can get out of hand again a knock sounds at the door.

Quickly Dean stands up with one last peck to my lips and fixes his appearance. "Come in" his voice was unsteady and huskier the normal. "Hey Dean I was uh..." Jake trails off eyes narrowing in on me. I had yet to fix my appearance and by the look of Deans swollen lips mine couldn't have been any better. "Well" Dean asks annoyance evident in his tone. "Oh I was wondering if you found anything more about the rouges but by the looksof things you've been up to something a little different" be smirks at us. 'Hey don't you start, and we weren't doing anything' I mindlink him standing up with flushed cheeks.

"Winter you're not very scary but because it you I'll stop" he says with a smile. I nod my thanks and sit back down. "Ok and to answer your question I haven't found anything out yet but some strangely scented wolf was following Winter on our land" Dean says changing back to the original subject. "What do you mean strangely scented" he asks looking at me. So I tell him about the unseen wolf from the forest. 'Snow said she didn't know the sent so went with rouge as it seemed not be very friendly'.

"Are you sure it wasn't a wolf from one if the neigbouring packs" Jake asks and Dean shakes his head. "I know the scents of all the other packs around here and what she described wasn't one them" he says. Both boys look troubled by the fact but Jokes doesn't last long as a smirk forms on his face.
"I'll look into it for you so you two can back to that nothing you were doing before I got here" he walks out with a wink shutting the door behind him.

"Well he dis say to get back to what we were doing" Dean mumbles as comes back over to me. His arms wrap around my waist as his lips meet mine.
In just a few seconds we're back to the way we were before Jake walked in. This time though my hands are tangled in his black hair. When he moves my lips to jaw I don't panic I just focus on him. He kisses down my neck biting and nipping occasionally. Then his lips meet the skin where my neck and collar bone meet and pleasure fills my body.

He pulls back with yellow eyes " I need to stop before I end up marking you" he whispers our bodies still entangled. We've been together for a while now and, most mates mark each other within the first few weeks of knowing each other. Slowly I lean back towards him 'I trust you, you can do it' and then our lips meet. This kiss was rougher then the last time but still in a way gentle if that makes sense. He pushes my up against the headboard as we become a mess of body parts. Gentle kisses run down my neck leaving trails of pleasure. When he makes it back to the spot where neck and collar meet he pause.

"Are you sure about this" he looks up at straight in the eyes. And I nod 'I've been more sure' with that his canines enlarge and his head ducks back into my neck. His sharp teeth dig into my skin at first there pain but it ends almost instantly. A warm feeling spreads through my body as he pulls back and kisses where he just bit. "I love you Winter" he says looking in the eye. His eyes were back to his usual green but a many emotions circled around in them. Love was the most noticeable. 'I love you Dean' I say before my eyes grow heavy. "Goodnight" he kisses my hair as he slowly puts us in a better position to sleep in and turns of the lights.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I hope you guys liked this chapter it took a while to write. Tell me what you think in the comments. I love reading your guys thoughts and opinions on this. Anyway thanks a bunch for reading it means a lot❤.

Don't forget to
Comment
&
Vote

have a good day or night💙💙💙